chapter 10 * Our first date *

Christian's POV

I open the door for my skittles and she says thank you. She sits in the truck while I go to the other side. We pull off and I see her rubbing her arms. Skittle are you cold? She says yeah I forgot it and then we arrived at the rink. Here put my jacket on skittle. Want you be cold? she ask. No just put on the jacket. She goes I forgot my skates .  I grabbed them while I was waiting on you. We go pay for a cubby hole and put our belongings in it. I get on the ice and I motion for her to walk toward me. She walks and then I tell her do a simple turn. She goes and does a turn and she slip and falls down. I tell her it takes practice to learn . She tries again and again and ten minutes later she finally got it. She goes my butt is starting to hurt from falling. I tell her grab my hand and we will skate together. We do that for about an hour and I hear my stomach growl. I ask her do you want to something to eat baby? Yes I love something to eat . I help her out of the ring and I get my shoes on. We get in the truck and I look at her and ask what do you want to eat tonight. She looks at me and say what about supper at my house ? Are you sure skittle? Yes I'm sure blackie. We get to her house and we got and go in.

Serenity's POV

I go to the island and there's a note for me and it is from my mama. I begin to read it

Hey I had to go out for a couple of hours be back soon

I look at blackie and tell him that she went out and want be back for awhile . I get chicken out to make chicken and rice and then I put it up and say let's order in pizza. He goes thought you wanted to cook ? I did but not no more . He calls in a pepperoni pizza and some wings for us. I go sit on the couch and look at his lips and I lean over and kiss him. Then he tried to French Kiss me!! What are you doing? You don't know what French kiss is said skittles. I do but I don't know how? Okay open your mouth and follow my steps . after trying and trying ten  minutes later I got it . We start to kiss and then he strokes my hips and then we start French kissing and it got intense and intenser . He started to take my jacket off and he started kissing me more and more and then I'm thinking this it he is going to be my first. He then strokes my ass and says mmmm baby nice ass. Then we start to kiss again and then Then the door bell rang . Pizza man !! He says be right there .

Christian's POV

I wait on her to get done so we can eat the pizza. I think to myself wow she will be a wonderful lover .She comes out from taking a shower and she got her PJs on and her hair is in a messy bun. She comes down and said yay pizza is here. I laugh and she grabs a slice and she is a messy eater but I rather want her like that than be like I don't want to get fat. We finish and we go upstairs and she says im getting sleepy .She cuddles up to me . Her phone goes off and it is that person that keeps harassing her. I open her phone and it says

What did I tell you about hanging around
Pretty boy? I'm coming to get you soon .

I read it and put her phone down and went to sleep cuddling with her....