Chapter 40 * date with Cooper*

I wake up and see how my babies are and they are sleeping .  its lunch time. I go downstairs and get me some leftover lasagna . I go back up to my room and I eat then I hear whines. * sigh * They woke up . I grab James and feed him and then I get Josie and also feed her . I yell for my mama to watch the kids. I go and take me a hot bubble bath. Taking care of twins is hard work !!

Two hours later

I am already ready for the date . The door bell rings and I answer it and its cooper . I say hey and he slaps me on the ass . Cooper that is very inappropriate !! I don't give a flying fuck !! Come on serenity , hurry up . I go to the car and wait for him to open it. He said , what are you doing ? Then he goes you have arms to open the door don't you. Fat ass !! I open the door and get in and slam the door. He drives and he are silent all the way there. We arrive and we come to an aquarium . I go , I love animals and he goes I know .We look the animals and then we left cause he hurried me up . We went to McDonalds and he told me to only get a fries , because I'm a fat ass . He then says hurry up and get in the car so I can take you home. We go to the door and he gives me a kiss .Then he starts making out with me and then he starts to unbutton my pants. No!!!! You no you can't resist me , says cooper. Then he pinned me against the wall . Stop cooper !! Then I hear a voice I know .

Christian's POV

What the hell do you think you doing to her ? I want me a piece she hasn't gave me any at all or  since those brats has been born . Don't call her kids brats regardless if they mine or yours !! He goes I can do whatever the fuck I want .Then he punch me in the arm . I go after him and he lands on the ground so I go after him . I keep punching him in the face. I hear ,stop stop !! I hear serenity voice and I stop. I go you better be glad she said stop or else I would have continued . I go over to serenity and say are you alright serenity ? No my leg feels broke or sprain . I hear serenity say watch out . I then slap him senseless .....