Chapter 8

Sapphire's POV

I'm laying down waiting for Roseline. Where the hell is she? I hear the door knob turn. Finally she's here! But when I look at the door it's not Roseline, it's Zane.

"What are you doing here?"

"Claiming what's mine." his eyes turn gold  and he's in front of me in a second.

He throws me on the bed and starts kissing his way up my neck. He starts biting my earlobe.

"Your mine Princess." With that he smashes his lips to mine. He starts running his hands threw my hair and he pushes it to the side and started kissing down my neck. I felt a sharp pain in my neck from him biting me. He starts sucking on my neck as he starts grinding into me. He stops sucking my neck and licks the spot. He looks me in eyes which are now gold and dilated and there's a red liquid on his lips. Is that my blood?! I start struggling in his arms.

"Sapphire stop moving." he growls in a deep husky voice. Wait growl?

"No my blood is on your lips!"

"You act as if you didn't enjoy it. I can smell how aroused you are. If you want me stop I will but you'll regret it later on."

Before I could answer "Skin" by Rihanna starts playing in the back in my head. Do I really want him to stay? Am I prepared for this? I opened my mouth but nothing came out. So he pushed me off his lap and started to the door. Before he could leave, I grabbed him and smashed my lips to his.

"Stay please" With that he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I feel the bulge of his pants against my thigh. Wow that's big! He set me down on the bed and starts kissing my neck while he starts zipping down that back of my dress and he throws it across the room. He looks at me while licking his lips. Before he could do anything I pushed his jacket down his shoulders and threw it on the floor then I ripped his shirt open revealing his marvelous six pack and his tattoos. I start feeling down his chest until I got to his belt and I pulled him towards me and kissed him. He holds my wrist together with one his hands and he rips my bra off with the other one.

"Hey that was my favorite bra!"

"Don't worry love. I'll buy you more." He starts biting and sucking on both of my breasts. "Mmmmm" I moan. He starts kissing down my stomach, waist line and me through my boy shorts. He grips the lining of my underwear in his teeth and starts taking them off. Oh my God I'm completely naked in front of him.  He still has on his pants, so I pull them off and he steps out of them. He standing in front of me in only Calvin Klein briefs. God he could be one of the models. I start rubbing his body especially the huge bulge. I couldn't take it anymore so I pull down his boxers. There standing in front of me was a God. My eyes start to travel down his body and I take a look at his manhood. That thing is huge! How the hell is that supposed to fit in me?!

He gets on his knees and start kissing up my thighs. "Sapphire your so wet"  He plunges two fingers into me and he rubs my clit with his thumb. I arch my back and moaning before I hit my climax. I cum all over his hand. He takes his hand and lick it clean. "You taste marvelous" He puts my legs on his shoulders and he starts licking, sucking and biting my core. "Ugh Zane don't stop" I say in between moaning and panting. He takes my lips in his mouth and a sucks real hard and bites which makes me lose it and let go of the orgasm I've been holding onto. He gets up and lick his face and starts kissing me. He positions himself at my entrance. Slowly he thrusts inward inch by inch. We both groan.

"Your so tight!"

"Your so big"

After getting comfortable. he starts moving and he gets a rhythm. "Harder" "Faster" He hears my command and starts going faster and harder until our hips are smashing into each other. The first wave hits me and I start shaking under him. I cum hard. "Ughhhhhhh Zane!" He still pumping until he flips me over and enters me from behind. I can feel how close he is. He pulls my hair and brings me up to him. He bites me again and we both cum at the same time. I flip him over and start straddling him. I start to ride him and kiss him. "Sapphire don't stop!" Finally we both come and I collapse on his chest. He holds me on his chest while stroking my hair. He plants a wet kiss on my forehead.

"Sapphire?"

"Yes?"

"I love...." Before he could finish the sentence someone is shaking me.

"Wake up!" Roseline yells in my ear. I bolt up hitting my forehead with hers. "Dang big head. That must have been some kind of dream because you look like you've just had sex."

"You have no idea." I mumble as I get up and take a shower getting ready for the day ahead. Wondering what will happen.