Chapter 19

Sapphire's POV:

You know after taking 30 shots of tequila and drinking whatever random guys bought us that I would be drunk. Well my dear friends I am not drunk. I'm going to keep drinking until my sorrows are gone.

"I'm tired of dudes sending us drinks. Don't they get the picture we don't want them." Hazel said as she said as she watched her brother and Alicia dancing.

"It's free drinks who are we to complain." I say while taking another shot,

"Saph maybe you should slow down on the drinks."

"I'm fine okay! it's my body and if I want to drink until I can barely walk then I will." I stand up abruptly and walk away from the table towards the dance floor.

I have a bad feeling about going down there but I just shook it off. I pushed my way through the crowd until I got to the middle of the floor. I start dancing to the music with no worries in mind. After several dudes tried to dance with me and they either go told off or smack, they finally left me alone. "Last Chance by Kaskade" came on and everyone decides to get a partner but me. I just sway my hips as I listen to the lyrics. As the techno beat of the song came on, someone grabbed my hips and turns me around to look at them. Before I could tell them to buzz off, I froze once I looked into his eyes. He looks like a mixture of Zane and Dominic but with really light hazel eyes. He looks angry and sad.

He leans down and whispers in my ear. "What are you doing here? It's dangerous. You should have stayed in your room with your guardians. He is here and he is watching."

"I'm not scared of anyone or anything especially after I lost my love. And who is he?" He looked as if he wanted to tell me but he shook his head.

"Just leave with your guardians Sapphire. I don't think my cousin would appreciate you dancing with other dudes or getting hurt."

Before I could ask him about what he said, he vanished. I saw Hazel and everyone slowly making there way towards me. I shook off everything he said and started dancing again. I felt a pair of hands of my hips. I thought it's one of my friends but this pair of hands were cold. I slowly turned around to see who is holding on to me. I look up and my eyes widened. There standing in front of me was Derek smirking. I try to wiggle out of his grip but he won't let up.

"Hello beautiful. I finally have you and your not going anywhere!" His eyes turned red and fangs came out of mouth. He roughly tilted my head to the right and bit into my neck. I tried to scream for help but no sound came out. I started to fill lighter and lighter.
I look around and finally caught the eyes of my guardians. They started running towards me but they are too late. Derek picks me up and starts to run out the club. The last thing I see before blacking out them running towards me making a silent promise to get me back.

"Save me" I whisper as I black out,

------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Share