Sneak peek at Chapter 24

Zane's POV:

I can't believe that this is happening to me. My dad met my mom, he said that everything was easy for him. He said that he didn't have to go through anything crazy for them to be together. Hell even my brother found his mate and they aren't going through the stuff that I'm going through. Hell his mate is even pregnant! Maybe I should just give have just given my brother the thrown and just disappeared with my mate and lived happily ever after.

"Don't you dare say that?! We were chosen to be king and we WILL be king! Sapphire is our queen and we will get her back!"

Instead of answering him, I needed to talk to someone else.

"Dominic!" I screamed loud because I know he may be talking to Rose. 

"Wassup bro?" He asked walking in taking off the bandages on his chest.

"Do you want a drink" I saw him shake his head and he sat down next to me. "Do you think this will be easier if you were chosen to be king?" I asked him and watch as his eyes widen in shock. 

"What do you mean?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"If you were chosen to be king, do you think that I would have an easy life? That I would be able to have a healthy and happy relationship with Sapphire and you and Roseline could be great rulers? You could have a good relationship with Roseline just like dad has with mom." I continued to ramble on until he stopped me.

“Zane would you shut up! Why would you say that? YOU were chosen to be king for a reason! You not me!” He started jabbing me in the chest with his finger. “You will not do what you’re thinking! You will become king once you mate and mark Sapphire as your queen…