Chapter 11

Derek's POV:

That Bitch! She took what's mine! Roseline is going to die by my hand. She just had to take my women away from me. I can't wait until they get here. I'm waiting for them at the train station. I did all I could to keep her from knowing about Jordan and the baby. I don't love Jordan. I never did. I just wanted her to bare my babies because Sapphire wasn't as willing as Jordan was. I need to figure out a plan because I need Sapphire back. She is the light to my soul. The love of my life.

Ha if that was true. I just want her for her power. She is a very powerful hybrid but no one knows it but me. Her powers should have kicked in by now but I guess she's a late bloomer. I just want her to bare my pups and to take her power away. I can't wait to get my hands on her.

"Boss?" My bodygaurd Hector just appeared into the room. I hate that.

"What!"

"The girls are a few days away sir."

"Good now you guys better watch that train or thats your soul I'm taking. Got it?"

"Yes sir" With that he left while I took a sip of my drink and looked out the window of the club "Energy". Humans were dancing, dry humping, having sex, drinking and doing drugs without a care in the world. If they knew what would happen in a matter of days. I laughed evilly in my head. I see a cute redhead and I knew that she could quench my urges.

"Hector bring the redhead in the pink dress up to my office" I mindlinked to him

With that Hector brought her up to my office and left.

"What was that for?"

"What's your name love?"

"Amber" she said nervously. I started to shake violently. HOW DARE SHE HAVE THE SAME NAME AS HER?! I have to calm down. I'm hungry and horny.

"Come here" I commanded.

When she came, I pulled her to my lap so that she could feel my bulge. She moaned and started kissing me. I ripped of her dress and threw her in my desk and ripped her underwear. I unbulcked my pants and shoved myself in her. She screamed out in pain and pleasure. I picked her up and sat back in my chair as I let her ride me. I started kissing her neck and found a major vein and bit her. She loved it even though she didn't know what was happening, Finally we both hit our climax and she feel limp onto the floor. I stood up and buckled my pants and wiped the blood of my mouth.

"Damn I fucked her to death" I mumbled to myself. "Hector come clean this up."

As he cleaned that up, I turned around and looked at the dancing people. Oh I can't wait until she arrives so i can have an endless blood supply. I just hope she doesn't have that mate of hers with her because that will cause a delay in my plan. Oh well but everything will go as planned.

Hector's POV:

I fucking hate that man! What he does to innocent people is shameful. I can't believe that I work for him. If he wasn't threathing my family, I would have been killed his sadistic ass. Two more days then the prince and princess will be here to stop him.

SAVE US PRINCE ZANE AND PRINCESS SAPPHIRE!