Chapter 6: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 2

~ Third POV ~

The match started with Inazuma Best Eleven having the ball and they quickly dribbled .

Rosalie: Bété

( Happy Bété Noire )

Bété: you got it Captain .

Bété sprinted towards Victor and Axel quickly , when she was close towards them her expression changed .

( Serious Bété Noire )

Bété: this is for Captain !!

Bété did a slide and easily took the ball away from them .

Bété: thank you for giving me a easy steal guys , Captain !!

Bété kicked the ball towards Rosalie , she got the ball and quickly dribble the ball .

Rosalie: Elena , Angel lets go
Elena and Angel: yes Captain

Rosalie quickly pass to Elena and Angel , Elena and Angel quickly pass the defenders coming close towards the goal .

Jude: how did they get through our defenses ?
Elena: Black Rose Eleven other skills is able to predict your movement less than a minute
Angel: to put it easy for you were able to notice your movements , Elena lets do this .
Elena: Hmm...

Angel bites a golden apple and throws it into the air, and Elena screams at the direction of the apple, causing it to get a dark aura. Angel and Elena jump in the air and kick the ball, making it head towards the goal in a dark and light purple aura .

Angel and Elena: Scream of Eden !!

Mark was about to call his hissatsu technique , but the ball redirect it towards Rosalie preparing her hisstatsu technique to make it a shoot chain . Rosalie first kicks the ball into the air, which explodes into a mass of blue energy. Rosalie then emerges in a space-like background and sends a meteor shower towards the goal.