Chapter 35: We Got It !!

~ Tezcat POV ~

Tezcat: Xavier !!

Xavier to pass the ball to me . Xavier managed to pass it to me as I dribble the ball while Rosalie following me behind .

Rosalie: Tezcat, let's do it !!

I turn my head a little .

Tezcat: Here it comes !!
Chester Horse: Tezcat and Rosalie charge up fiercely !!

Tezcat and Rosalie gather white and black energy as they both spin up with their respective energy covering them. Meanwhile the ball flies into the air directly in the middle of the two and when they kick it it becomes bathed in blue white and black energy as it is sent flying towards the goal.

Tezcat and Rosalie: Zero Magnum !!!

The goalkeeper of Blue Tiger Samantha Lake getting ready to use her hissatsu technique . Samantha runs to the ball and her right hand turns in a claw. Then with the claw , Samantha gets the ball.

Samantha: Wild Claw !!

But the shoot is too strong for him to handle so the shoot managed to go to the goal .

Mark: All right!!
Chester Horse: It's a comeback! Inazuma Best Eleven's  combo play by Tezcat and Rosalie......has broken through Wild Claw and turned the scores around ! And there are only a few moments left in the game !!

~ Third POV ~

Slivia , Celia , Nelly , Camilla , Skie , Jade and Rosie: They did it !!
Alex: Not yet... Not yet !!

Alex dribbles the ball while Annabelle, Mitsuki , and Emybeth are following behind her . Alex jumps up to kick the ball at Annabelle .  Emybeth quickly dribble the ball , than Annabelle and Mitsuki do a triple backflip . Suddenly a forest appeared Annabelle and Mitsuki jump up and start jumping on each branch , than Emybeth kicked the ball up and joined her teammates . Emybeth with a normal kick, and Annabelle and Mitsuki doing a bicycle kick. They all kick the ball at the same time while in the forest smashing each and every tree, and the shot heads towards the goal .

Annabelle , Emybeth and Mitsuki: Forest Smasher V2 !!!
Mark: I'll stop it !! I'll protect this goal no matter what !!

Mark's back was covered in purplish-bluish .

Mark: Come forth the Great Genie Majin !!

He managed to stopped it and then the whistle blows

He managed to stopped it and then the whistle blows .

~ Second Half Over ~

Chester Horse: They've conquered the prelims! Inazuma Best Eleven wins the ticket to the internationals after overcoming this intense battle !!

Everyone in the stadium , the field, and the bench shouts happily .