Chapter 30: Beach Time !!

~ Next Day and Rosalie POV ~

Sleep . The perfect time to relax and avoid certain things and certain people but today not my lucky day .

Elena: Rosalie wake up * poké Rosalie cheek *
Rosalie: * groan and pull her blanket above her head * leave me alone Elena
Elena: but we got good news
Rosalie: what is it ?
Elena: we're going to the beach !! * happy voice *
Rosalie: count me out , I need some sleep
Elena: you being sleeping for 10 hours , you need some sunshine in your life
Rosalie: Oranges are already giving me Vitamin C
Elena: Huh , you left me no choice

I heard footsteps walking away , I thought Elena left but I was so wrong . Cold water splash on my bed , I screamed and glared at Elena who was smiling innocently while holding a bucket .

Rosalie: * dark aura and angry * Elena I give you 5 second to run
Elena: * laugh nervously * bye

Elena ran off but I was catching up on her , suddenly Elena jump and I didn't stop to look why she jump until I bump into someone . I open my eyes to see a blushing Aphrodi / Byron underneath me , I looked up to see Angel and Bété taking pictures . I just sigh ,stand up and I helped Aphrodi / Byron up and glared at my friends . Angel and Bété sweatdrop also they ran away from me .

Rosalie: I'm so sorry Aphrodi
Aphrodi: that okay Rosalie...wait you just say my nickname * blushes *
Rosalie: yeah I'm kinda use to saying Aphrodi instead of Byron , sorry
Aphrodi: is not a problem , Rosalie I have something to tell you .
Rosalie: what is it ?
Aphrodi: well , I was thinking maybe you and I...could do a combination shoot together . * blushing *
Rosalie: hmm , it's not a bad idea . I could you could use your God Break with my Sakura Fall it might work . Let's practice now...
Aphrodi: wait Elena didn't tell you ?
Rosalie: tell me what ?
Aphrodi: that we're going to the beach today .
Rosalie: * sigh * yeah , Elena splash water on me this morning .
Aphrodi: you should change or else you catch a cold .
Rosalie: thanks .

I went to the girls bathroom than brush my teeth and took a quick shower . Once I was done , I went back to my room to see Angel and Elena holding something suspicious behind their back .

Rosalie: what are you girls hiding ?
Elena: we got you a new swimsuit
Rosalie: * nervous smiling * girls , it better not be revealing .
Angel: don't worry , this swimsuit will not be revealing it'll make you absolutely perfect beside we also got the same swimsuit * whisper to Elena * " also attracts some guys "
Rosalie: * sigh * what about the others ?
Angel: oh , your going with us Rosalie . The team went to the beach first , we told them that we'll be there soon .
Elena: now lets get started

~ Timeskip and Third POV ~

Inazuma Best Eleven are having fun at the beach with them is Neo Japan and Resistance . A black limousine came near the beach , everyone was looking at it and was wondering who was inside the limousine . The door was open , someone came out and it reveal to be Angel with her friends . Everyone notice that Angel , Elena , Bètè , Glacia and Isabella are here but they don't see Rosalie .

Glacia: Rosalie were here . You can come out now Rosalie
Rosalie: no way , this is embarrassing and I thought were wearing the same swimsuit.
Isabella: we are , we just change it a bit beside you look cuter .
Rosalie: * sigh * I'm gonna get you girls back soon

Rosalie came out of hiding , everyone gasp to see Rosalie wearing a cute swimsuit. Her hair worn low and over the shoulder in a big braid. Part of the bangs are braided, going across the forehead to the right . On the right side of the head is a small white cap with a blue band around the center. A navy anchor is designed on the front ; A pale denim vest is worn with a blue and white striped bikini. It is tied at the center of the stomach, with a few small white buttons left loose. On the left of the chest is a red anchor with a blue and white striped heart on it. The bottom portion of the outfit is white denim with black string, a red and white belt with a blue and white heart in the center, and a matching design piece on the right leg. Comes with a red and white striped bracelet AND White sandals with thick cork-wedge heel and a single line of black. Many straps of white go across the foot and around the ankle. The heel and strap across the foot are made of white, red, and blue stripes.