Chapter 37: United ( Who We Are )

~ Timeskip and Third POV ~

At the lodge, Rosalie was getting ready to perform for the FFI with Angel and Elena . They got to the stadium on time and now is starting .

Maxtor: Here we are, folks, the soccer festival that has the whole world watching! Football Frontier International's World Tournament! The twelve champion teams that have won the preliminaries will be duking it out on Liocott Island, this holy ground that was made specifically for soccer ! I , Maxtor Land, will be providing you with live coverage of this event, with commentary from Former Europe league's MVP striker, Mr. Levin Murdoch.
Levin: Nice to be here . First to appear is Brazil's national team, the Kingdom! Leading them is Mac Roniejo" Maxtor said, "Otherwise known as the King of Fantasista, he's said to be the best player in this tournament in terms of physical/technical abilities and level-headed decision making.
Maxtor: Next to appear is... Italy's national team, Orpheus! Leading them is Italy's white meteor, Fideo Ardena! The leading striker in all of Europe, his magnificent technique and speed make "The Meteor" an appropriate nickname for him.
Levin: Next is The Empire and next is Knights of Queen.
Coach Hillman: Is everyone here ?

Coach Hillman ask to make sure everyone is here .

Mark: Yes, sir !!

Mark said whit a smiled then Coach Hillman nodded back .

Mark: All right then, let's go !
Mark , Nathan , David , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Ryoma , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat , Fei and Goldie: Yeah !!

Everyone said as we slowly started marching .

Maxtor: Here comes the team that win 4 years in the row in FFI is Japan's national team, Inazuma Best Eleven ! Leading them is their captain, Mark Evans ! From what I heard they accepted Rosalie Evans back to Inazuma Best Eleven and kicked Amanda out for almost cheating the games , just hope it doesn't lead to a massacre during these days when she was Black Rose Eleven Captain . Here's to looking forward to Inazuma Best Eleven plays again !

Then they stop at their spot after that .

Levin: next up is Little Gigant !! This team rivals is Inazuma Best Eleven , trying their best to defeat 4 years in a row . Despite their rivals these two team have already taken the soccer world .
Maxtor: America's national team, Unicorn ! Bearing their flag is their captain, Mark Kruger !!
Levin: next is Greece's national team , Olympiacos ! Bearing their flag is their captain , Altair Megalos !!
Maxtor: next is Scotland's national team , Celti ! Bearing their flag is their captain , Ainsley Blair !!
Levin: Now, at last, these twelve champion teams will be facing off each other! Which team will end up shining at the top ?

Everyone is so determined from hearing that.

Maxtor: The curtains for the FFI's world tournament are now unfolding !! But before we end this we have a special opening ceremony . Please welcome Rosalie , Elena and Angel .

A spotlight appeared and it hit the three girls once they reveal their faces it was actually Elena , Angel and Rosalie . Angel's hair is short-medium length hair with many curls fancily strewn through it. On the side of the head is a pale colored flower ; A grey plaid tank top worn underneath a short black vest with two white lines going down both sides and a white fluffy section of material in the center. The neck is white, and it comes with a grey tie and a pair of black gloves, one of which has a furry light gray cuff and darker gray material attached to it ; Black denim pants with a white belt AND Tall black boots with two, thin white lines below each cuff.