Chapter 36: Going to Liocott Island Again !!

~ Next Day and Rosalie POV ~

I was packing my belongings in my bag , I check to see if my things are in my bag before I can confirm . As I do the checking , I switch off the lights of my room and close it and I can smell the breakfast is waiting for me . I made my way to the kitchen to see Dad and Mark already eating their delicious breakfast . I sat down next to Mark and start eating my delicious breakfast , that's when my mom come into the kitchen .

Rosalie: Good morning, mom. * smile *
Sharon: Good morning to you too, sweetie. * smile *

I continue to eat my breakfast and swallow .

Mark: Today is going to be an exciting day .

My mom giggles a little .

Sharon: Well I will be here cheering you to the bitter end. * smile *

~ 15 minutes later ~

I was waiting for my brother who was still eating breakfast .

Mark: Thanks for the breakfast !!

Mark and I hug our mom in return she hug us back .

Sharon: You're welcome . Go out there and have fun.

Sharon said with proud smile then me , my brother , our dad and our mom going to the corridor and head towards the door .

Mark and Rosalie: We're off !!

While we look at our mom the final time as we turn around and leave the house . We happily run to Raimon Junior High then we quickly walk to the gym, we look to our right to see some of our friends are having a chat . I only see Slivia , Celia , Nelly , Camilla, Skie , Jade , Rosie , Axel , Jude , Nathan , Xavier , Jordan , David ( nickname Dave ) , Arion , Riccardo and Gabriel but the rest of them have not arrived yet. As I put my bag down to where the other's bags were and walk towards them as they notice me .

Camilla: Morning Rosalie * smile *
Rosalie: Morning everyone * small smile *

I greeted everyone and they all greet me back .

Rosalie: So are you all excited for the FFI's World Tournament ?
Jude: I wonder which country is participating the FFI ?
Axel: And what kind of new opponents we have to face as well.
Arion: We have to keep on training so we don't need to fall back , not after we have this far.
Rosalie: Arion's right, no matter who we face, we must keep our guard up.

I said as everyone nodded in agreement .

~ Timeskip ~

Waiting for the rest to gather at the gym, then we took off by the Inazuma Caravan. We have arrived at the airport, once we get there I've seen families and friends gathered here is like saying their farewells here. Once everyone says their goodbyes to their friends and family , we were wanting for our Inazuma Jet .

David: hey Rosalie
Rosalie: hmm * turn around * oh David what's the problem ?
David: are your friends coming ?
Rosalie: no , they took Black Rose Academy Private Jet . I'm guessing they enjoying themselves in a five-star hotel with tropical drinks .

I was imagining Angel , Elena , Bété , Glacia and Isabella relaxing while having a tan and drinking tropical drinks .

Rosalie: I feel sorry for Mitsuki
Jude: why ?
Rosalie: well...she now enrolling Black Rose Academy , so Angel and Elena decided to show her around after the FFI . Mitsuki will also help us in our training along with Annabelle and Emybeth.
Coach Hillman: Everyone, gather up! We're heading out.
Rosalie: Well, is time for us to head out to the world.

I said excitement then everyone is heading out , we all head towards the Inazuma Jet then sat ourselves down . On the right side Axel and Victor are sitting next to each other ; behind them is Nathan and Mark are sitting next to each other ; behind them is Xavier and Jordan are sitting next to each other . In the middle at the back is Riccardo , Gabriel and Ryouma are sitting next to each other ; in front of them is Goldie , JP and Arion are sitting next to each other ; in front them is David , me and Jude are sitting next to each other . In front of us is Fei , Byron and Tezcat are sitting next to each other . On the left side is Slivia and Celia are sitting next to each other ; in front of them is Nelly and Camilla are sitting next to each other ; Skie and Jade are sitting next to each other . While Rosie is sitting alone taking pictures of everyone especially Riccardo , Coach Hillman and Mr. Veteran sitting at the back of us . I felt a bit sleepy since it was going to be a long flight , so i place my head on someone's shoulder without any concern .

~ David POV ~

I'm so excited to play against the world again and this time with new opponents , but then I felt someone on my shoulder . I look down to see Rosalie sleeping peacefully , I guess she a bit tired now . I felt an uneasy glare , I turned to Jude giving me a glare . I know why , Jude have a crush on Rosalie and I know some of them in this team .

Celia: hey , we're going back to Liocott Island .
Mark: I have a feeling Rosalie not gonna enjoy it again .
Axel: almost become a bride of the Demon Lord .
Byron: wait...almost become the Demon Lord bride ?!?
Nelly: yeah and Celia almost become the sacrifice of the Demon Lord . Both of them worn a bracelet from Sue , there was a legend about whoever wear these special bracelets are the chosen ones .
Xavier: I remember Rosalie tries to get away from the Angels and Celia getting away from the devils . Well at least they say it'll only take a thousand years to do the ritual again .

~ Third POV ~

After arriving, we look the view of the Liocott Island and they all like whoa in full excitement expect for Rosalie she was still looking around carefully .

Mark: hey Rosalie look over there !!

Rosalie look at where Mark pointing to see her grandpa waving at them with Hector . Mark ran towards them and quickly gave grandpa a hug after that he shakes hand with Hector . Rosalie's look afar seeing Mark talking and catching up on grandpa and Hector , she look away while looking scared . Footsteps were heard , Rosalie felt someone touching her shoulder . Rosalie look up and saw her grandpa smiling at her , she look shocked and suddenly Rosalie hug her grandpa. All of a sudden she starts crying , her grandpa starts soothing her while rubbing her back .

David: I'm so sorry for not being there for you when you were  feel so alone , I just hope you forgive me

David: I'm so sorry for not being there for you when you were feel so alone , I just hope you forgive me .
Rosalie: that okay grandpa , it's not your fault . * wipe her tears away * Hector , I'm so sorry for hurting your teammates. I take full responsibility for it .
Hector: that okay , I should be the one saying sorry to you Rosalie . I'm just glad that your here to participate for the FFI , can't wait to see your moves on the field .
Rosalie: hmm * smile *