Chapter 6

When I got home I was shocked to see Hannah cradling Johns lap as he kissed her roughly. He looked upset and lust drivin at the same time. With the same lips that was on my neck not to long ago. He's such a whore.

"Peter! What the Fuck is John doing here with Hannah." I screemed walking to his room not even acknowledging them. I'm too disgusted to even look at them again.

When I was in his room I saw him sleeping and a wicked grin formed on my face.

"PETER WAKE UP!!" I screamed in his ear. He shot up as soon as he saw my panicked face.

"Roy what's wrong?" He asked jumping out of bed.

"Your mom called... and she she said she wants her virginity back." I said and I watched as his face turned from worry to confused. I stood there looking at him seriously.

"But if she gets her her virginity back I wouldn't be born." He said in a 'duh' tone. I laughed at him.

"That's the point idiot." I said going to lay on his bed.

"Why is John here with that skank?"I asked. Although it didn't bother me as much anymore now that I realised I don't care.

"Hannah? She's really nice... I think I don't know theres been so much girls over."

"Why doesn't he just take then to his place?" I asked. I feel like this is an envasion of privacy.

"See he kinda own's half of the apartment. Well not literally but we share the apartment, but he doesn't live here. Permanently." He explained.

"So I'm living in my Professers apartment/penthouse. And ypu ddint tell me." I said not as a question but a statement.

"Yeah... He wanted to suprise you. So how was your first day of school?"

"Okay I guess." I replied as I got up with Peter following me to the kitchen. I was not going to tell him about John. That was a mistake.

A mistake you dont regret.

The stupid voice in my head said.

When we passed Hannah and John she looked at me with suprise and horror.

"It's such a suprise to see you here." she said.

"Why? I live here." I countered back. Looking at her to see she was now sitting on the couch next to John. Peter made his way to single couch which meant I had to sit on the other side of John. Her shocked face was priceless.

"Hudson?" she turned to John. She called him Hudson out of school? Weird.

"She's best friend's with him. He insisted she stay I couldn't say no." He said.

"It's not like I stay here anyway. Well I thought about it because there's another room but she's here now so I don't want to anymore." He said putting his hand on her thigh.

"It's okay Hudson. I understand." She said. Then I rememered Vincent. Was she playing him. He didn't look like the type to be played though. He didn't even really seem bothered by her.

"So... Any hot guys?" Peter said wiggling his eyebrows.

I subconsciously smiled and looked at my lap. Peter gasped.

"There is! Whats his name?" He almost yelled. In the corner of my eye I could see John tense and his grip on Hannahs thigh tighten.

"Vince... Well Vincent." I said blushing a deep scarlet shade.

"Aww nicknames already." He squealed. I laughed. Now you know why I thought he was gay. I mean if you look at him, his not but if you know him... that's a different story.

"My Vincent." Hannah said. I looked at her in disbelief. Here she is with John and she says that. What the Fuck? John didn't look phased he simply took his hand off her leg.

"No. Last time I checked it was all fake smiles around you." I said in a bitchy tone.

"You bitch." she sneered lunging for me over John, but unfortunately he held her back

"Yep that's what they tell me. I think you should leave." I said getting up and walking to the door opening it for her. She turned to John.

"You need to cool off." He said walking her to the door.

"Whatever."She said storming out of the door but not before giving him one long tonguefull kiss. I gagged at them and they broke apart.

"What? Can't handle a little tongue." she smirked.

"You should ask Vincent." I said shoving her out the door and locking it.

John just stood there with his signature smirk and his arms folded across his chest.

"You don't like her very much. Why?" He asked.

"Something to do with none of your goddamn business." I said walking to the kitchen, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't touch me." I said ripping free from his grasp.

"I'm gonna go check on the Caffè." Peter said.

"Or you're gonna hook up with Thea in the storage room." He said looking at me. A heat crept up to my neck remembering this morning, but I covered it up with a roll of my eyes.

"You're probably right." He said walking to the door and putting on his shoes.

"Horn dog." John said as he closed the door behind him. I heard a howl from Peter signaling he heard what John said and I laughed.

I looked up to see John staring down at me and my laughter seized immediately. I turned around and walked away into my room.

I took off my jeans and put on some long socks with the same Flannel and crawled on my bed.

"Now this is a sight." John said leaning against the doorframe looking at my ass as i crawled. I then realised you could see my lacy underwear because my shirt rolled up to just above my ass. His muscles tensed through the thin fabric of his black T-shirt as he made his way over to me.

○○○○●●●●

Hey.

I'm sorry I know this chapter was short. So I think John is kind of an Ass but Vincent is sweet.

-Mara