14

Jennas pov

Today was the funeral. Its been two weeks since hes passed as i sat in my chair and brushed my long hair. I wore a tight black dress that went down to about my mid thigh. I wore my black heals as i sighed looking at myself. Today meant it was offical. He was truely gone. I heard a knock as jay came in. I looked at sadly. I stood and hugged him as he hugged me tightly.

" how are you doing?" He asked as i sighed.

" im ok. Could be better. How are you doing?" I asked as i looked at his features.

" im doing ok. I miss him a lot. Its different without him. I didnt realize how much he was am impacted on my life till he left. " i nodded. Soon the rest of the josephs came in and i hugged them all. I hugged kelly tightly as she returned the hug.

" how are you doing" i asked.

" im heart broken. My first baby is gone. But i know he doesnt want us sad. He wants us to be happy. This funeral is gonna celebrate his life and what a wonderful person he was. The joy that he brought" she smiled sadly as i smiled and hugged her again.

" just remember that im here for all of you guys. " i smiled as they all hugged me

" we know honey. Thank you" chris smiled. We all soon left as i went with zach and tatum to go pick josh up. Once getting to his i knocked as his mom opened it.

" just head up to his room dear. You look very lovely. "

" so do you " i smiled as she thanked me and i walked up to joshs room. I walked in with him with his head in his hands on the end of his bed.

" josh" i softly said as he looked at me with tears running down his checks. I sat next to his and rubbed his back as he held me.

" i cant. This has to be a dream. I want my friend back. He was only 17!" I sighed and nodded.

" yes you can. You are so strong josh. I wish it was a dream as well. Ill give anything to have him back but sadly it doesnt work like that. Come on. Ill be there the whole time" i said as i stood and he took my hand hugged me sadly. I took his hand and guided him downstairs seeing his family have already left. They didn't have enough room for all of them so we decided to pick up josh. We got into the car. We sat in the spot as i saw his casket. I felt joshs warm hand take mine and helped guide me to my seat. I begun to cry as he had me lean on his shoulder. During the whole thing, we sat leaning on each other and cried. Once it got to the end we had to stand up and shake everyones hand for coming.

" theres the truck drivers. All three of them" josh sighed as they walked up.

" hey. Im sorry about your loss" i stopped

" Daniel?" He nodded.

" youre the one that recklessly drove into the road and killed my boyfriend" i said bitterly as he sighed and nodded

" but these guys also helped. It was just me " i shook my head and sighed.

" not the point. If you didnt cut in front of him, he would be alive. He would get to graduate, have kids, get married. " i said as he nodded

" i understand"

" just please pay attention for now on. I dont want another family heart broken because you werent paying attention." I mumbled as he nodded as walled off. The line countined until all the guests were gone. We all drove behind the casket and went to the graveyard. We all walked as we went to the spot were he was gonna be baried. Josh held me as i felt tears fall as they lowered his casket into the ground. They begun to put the dirt back on. Once they finished they left. I walked up to the grave stone and sat next to the grave. I lightly brushed my fingers across it.

Here lies Tyler Robert Joseph Born December 1, 1988. Died April 18, 2005.

" i love you so much Tyler. Ill come and visit you. Ill miss you forever and you Will forever have a place in my heart. Ill come visit you soon. Goodbye for now tyler. Thank you for everything. " i whispered. I got up as i turned just to see josh as he smiled at me looked at the grave.

" hey tyler. Im gonna miss you a lot but ill keep going forward and ill take care if jenna for you. You will always be my only best friend. Thank you for all the great times. Thank you for saving me" he smiled.

" you ready" he asked as i nodded. He grabbed my arm as we walked to the car and drove off to the josephs house.