Ch. 14

*Annabelle's POV*

*after dinner*

We all sat at the table after dinner. I held Lilly in my lap.

"Dinner was so good, Daddy." I said.

My dad smiled at me. "I tried. It's not as good as your mother's but, it's the thought that counts."

I smiled and shifted Lilly in my arms, she was asleep. Austin looked at me and smiled.

Laura smiled and held Anthony's hand. "Doesn't she look cute?" She motioned towards me and Lilly. Anthony smiled.

"Who looks cute?" I said.

"You." said Laura. "You look like a little mama."

I looked down at Lilly and smiled. She had curled herself into a ball and was sound asleep.

"Do you guys want kids?" Ayson said, wiping Aj's mouth. Aj twisted away from him and frowned. "Aj, stay still."

"I do." Austin said.

I nodded. "I definitely do." Austin smiled at me.

"You two wait till after your married." Dad said.

Andrew laughed. "No sex before marriage either."

Austin blushed and chuckled.

"So then you'll probably never have sex." I said. "Ya know, because you just repel women."

"Shutup." He said. "I actually am seeing a very nice girl right now."

Anthony sat up and smacked his arm. "Hey man, the coffee girl at Starbucks doesn't count."

"It does if you ask her out on a date!" Andrew said, getting mad.

Everyone laughed. Andrew sat back in his chair and pouted.

Aj reached over and tapped Austin.

"What's up, little man?" Austin said.

"I got a girlfriend." Aj said smiling.

"Oh, yeah?" Austin smiled.

"Yeah. Her name is Jenny."

Austin looked up at me and laughed. He looked back at Aj. "Where'd you meet her?"

Aj looked at Austin. "I met her at daycare."

"Aj, you are too cute." Laura said.

Aj smiled and jumped out of his chair. He ran into the living room.

I looked over at my dad and he was smiling at me.

"What?" I said.

"I'm just very proud of you." he said.

I laughed. "For what?"

He sat up and leaned on the table. "You're just doing really good with your life. You met a great guy and you look really happy."

I smiled at Austin and he held my hand. "I am happy, Daddy."

Ayson stood up and went into the living room with Aj. Andrew got up and followed him.

Anthony shook his head. "They don't care about anything."

Laura smiled and looked at Austin. "You look happy too. The way you look at her is beautiful."

Austin blushed. "I love her a lot." He looked at me. "She's my whole world." I smiled at him.

"You just treat her nice." Anthony said. He stood up and took Lilly. "I'm gonna go lay her down." He kissed Laura and walked upstairs.

"So, Austin." Dad said. "What' gonna happen when you two get hitched?"

"What do you mean?" Austin said.

"Well, I know you tour a lot with your band. So after you guys get married are you going to quit touring?"

I shook my head. "Daddy I don't want him to do that. His music is his life."

Dad nodded his head. "I understand."

"What about when you guys have kids?" Laura said.

I looked at Austin and shrugged. "We've never really talked about it."

Austin held my hand. "I guess we'll figure it out when it happens. But, I just want you guys to know that Annabelle is the most important thing to me."

Laura smiled at Dad. "I think he means it, Dad."

Dad smiled. "I think so too."

"How long are you guys in Michigan?" Laura asked.

"Till tomorrow night." Austin said. "We have a free night tonight, and then tomorrow we have a show and then we head to Ohio."

"Have you guys planned the wedding at all?" Dad asked.

I shook my head. "Not yet. I wanna wait till we go home so Haley can help me."

Anthony came back in and sat with Laura. "Austin I hope you know that your opinions won't mean shit when she plans that wedding."

Austin laughed. "Yeah. I know."

Laura stood up and started collecting the dishes. Anthony helped her.

"Well," Dad said, standing up. "I think it's time I get to bed."

"Daddy it's only 8 oclock." I said.

"Sweetie, I'm an old man. I get tired real easy."

He kissed me goodnight and went to bed.

I turned to Austin. "You wanna get going?"

"If you want too." He said.

I sat up and smiled. "Wanna see my old room?"

Austin smiled. "Sure."

I jumped up and grabbed his hand. "Okay well, when I moved out all I took was a bag of clothes, so everything from when I was 17 is still in here. So don't laugh at me."

I took him upstairs and opened my old bedroom door.

I looked around. Everything was just how I left it. A Guns n' Roses poster hung over my bed. Austin looked at it and laughed. I smacked his arm. "No laughing."

I sat on my bed and looked over at the huge poster of Dita Von Teese. Austin sat next to me. "You loved her back then too, huh?"

"My mom bought that for me a few days before she died." I said. "I remember she came home so excited. She pulled me into another room because she didn't want my brothers to be jealous." I laughed. "She told me that whenever I was feeling sad to look at this poster and think of how awesome of a mom I had."

Austin put his arm around me. "She sounds awesome."

I stood up and walked to my dresser. A framed photo of me and my mom sat there, covered in dust. I picked it up and stared at it.

Austin walked over to me and kissed the top of my head. I wiped the dust off and smiled. In the picture my mom and I stood in her garden. She stood behind me with her arms around my waist.

"You look like her." Austin said.

I smiled. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. You have her eyes and her smile."

I looked up at him. "When I was a little girl I always thought she was beautiful. I always wanted to be just like her."

Austin hugged me. "Let's go home, baby. I wanna get you in bed."

I giggled. "Sexually?"

He laughed. "Maybe."