Left for Dead

IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS HOLY SHITBALLS
IM SORRY THE PROFANITY IM TRYING TO CUT BACK ON IT IN MY WRITING

OOHH I JUST REMEMBERED I WON A WRITING CONTEST AT SCHOOL WOOT WOOT
ANYHOOOO
ENJOY

*at the part where Lockwood has a panic attack, in his case (because everyone is different in how they need to be helped) he is calmed by slow words and comforting hands like lucy cradling him. this is just a disclaimer that I'm aware that some people do not like to be touched in an attack*

The trio of teenagers sprinted down the narrow hall as fast as their legs could carry them. Panting heavily, Lucy, leading the way, whipped around a sharp turn and screamed loudly at what lay before her. Lockwood was the first to catch up.  "Luce, wha-" his jaw dropped as he took in the scene. "They're already dead, cmon, we can't help them!"

George slowly backed away. "Who did this? That's fresh blood." He nervously wrung his hands. "We need to go. Now."

"Well, we can't go back there, we already have a cannibal chasing us." Lucy concluded, her calm facade masking the sheer terror inside.

Down the corridor, a heavy voice with clonking foot steps and a waistline hitting both walls. The clink of a knife being sharpened echo and Lockwood paled. "Time to eat, my pretties!" The huge man continued to meander down the hall.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?" Lucy wailed. "We are screwed. Totally and utterly done for. I mean, look at these people. They haVE THEIR EYES EATEN OUT."

"Lucy! Profanity!"

"I hardly think that matters at the moment, Lockwood."

"Maybe so, but it is polite to not swear in a client's home."

"Yes but when our client happens to be a huge seven foot cannibal chasing us with a butcher knife, I think it's alright."

"Well, technically, the client treatment handbook states in section four that the agency is not to swear in the presence of the client-"

"-WHO IS RIGHT BEHIND US STOP BICKERING AND LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" George yanked his friends arms and they stepped over the dead people below them and ran, never looking back until they came to a dead end.

"HOLY SHIT WE'RE GOING TO DIE OH MY GOD. OH. MY. GOD."

"Lockwood, chill. Maybe we can find a false wall panel or try to break through." Lucy said, attempting to reassure him, but that failed.

At this point, he was breathing hard and gripping the wall for support, choking back sobs. "I..don't want to...die. I... can't do....this.."

"Lockwood-" Lucy knelt down to his eye level. "Look at me." She cradled his head in her hands. "You need to calm down. We will be okay, trust me."

George watched on, and at the end of the hall, the incredibly large lumbering form peeked around the corner. Lucy looked up and dissolved into tears, Lockwood still recovering from his panic attack.

"You two stay here." He smirked sadly at the pair of crying seventeen year olds, and stalked towards his doom.

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY BUT THAT CLIFFHANGER WAS NECESSARY