Ending 2- Scary

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I WAS REALLY BUSY  AHHH

i don't really write *scary* stories very well but this is gonna be next level horror movie material i hope😂😈 please enjoy, vote, and comment if you liked! still third person:)

While Lucy was running down the street away from Lockwood, he was still dissolving into tears. Defiantly, he stood up, wiping the evidence of the screaming match from his cheeks and straightening his shoulders. To the library, he thought, the most calming place in London.

He scribbled a note for George and that was that. The front door clicked shut behind him and he was gone. Inside, he was still torn about what had happened with Lucy, but he kept his head up and pretended to be strong. Approaching the library lifted his spirit immediately. Lockwood pulled open the large oak doors and inhaled the smell of old books and smiled. "Good mornin', Ms Amey," he winked, and the young woman at the counter blushed.

"Hello, Mr Lockwood," she replied, grinning. "I think we've got a bit of a ghost problem in the foyer of the adult fiction section."

"I'll check it out," he smiled, and continued on his way. A crowd was rushing out of the main room, all terror. Catching a young man at the arm, he asked what had happened.

"Someone was possessed! Be careful in there, sir," he cautioned, and scurried away nervously. Lockwood walked briskly into the room, wishing he had his gear. The chill cut through his clothes as soon as he stepped over the threshold, not hesitating for a moment.

If Lucy could throw herself in the face of danger, so could he.

Lockwood slowly crept towards the center of the room where a ghost fog was spreading thickly, swallowing furniture. Stumbling, he accidentally tripped over the leg of a chair into the midst of the mess. Lockwood shivered from fear and the frosty air.

Slowly, the lights all began to flicker out one by one until the only one left was across the room from him. Even the skylights dimmed into nothingness. Lockwood shook his head. "This is a terrible idea," he told himself, but shrugged the imminent danger off. Calmly, he sat down in a chair and closed his eyes. He brushed it off as tiredness, but the ghost lock was really setting in.

Faintly, a quiet trill of carnival music echoed eerily around the large room. Books were launched off the shelves and pillows flew off couches.

Lockwood's mouth went dry and his heart began to thud in his chest. He felt paralyzed from the waist down, too afraid to get out of the chair, but too afraid to stay in place. Deciding he'd rather die on his feet with bravery, Lockwood stood up and straightened his jacket, teeth chattering.

Suddenly, a blood-boiling scream rang out from behind a shelf next to Lockwood and a scuttle of arms and legs pattered on the hardwood floors. Something warm and heavy brushed against Lockwood's leg and he screeched in uncensored terror.

"HELL TO THE NO," he yelled, and dashed to the nearest table. Before he could haul himself onto the raised surface, a bloodied hand with strength that shouldn't be possible latched itself onto his ankle, tearing the bottom of his pant leg. He screamed loudly again and wrestled with the creature. From the ghost fog, nothing could be seen but a pair of glowing red eyes. Finally freeing himself, Lockwood jumped onto the table and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm going to die," he whimpered, voice cracking. "This is actually the end for me!" Subduing the fear kicking at his stomach, he paced down the length of the mahogany tabletop.

Lockwood stood dangerously close to the edge, peering into the fog at the unidentifiable crawling forms. A few times, a blood-red pair of eyes would turn to glare at him, and he jumped back, nearly falling off his spot of refuge. Being the stupid, 'brave' agent he was, Lockwood peeked under the table slowly, being as careful as possible in a situation like this. He didn't even have time to scream before he was gone.

Hours later, a crew of agents vanquished the restless type three (a type three in a library! Unheard of) and they were the first to discover the body. Blood had pooled in a large puddle next to a beheaded agent whose face was twisted in so much terror, they couldn't identify the body without a DNA test. The agents who found the body were driven insane, without a plausible explanation. The library was closed. Permanently.

IS IT GOOD?? I THINK SO BUT YOU NEVER KNOW

MAH DUDES

IM SO PROUD OF THIS

WOOT WOOT

AHAHAHAHAHAH

THANKS FOR READING !!!

THE NEXT ENDING WILL BE UP LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW. 

THAAAAAAANKS