Flashback

Harry

"So you and the girl are really a thing?" Louis questions for the second time tonight

I sigh "Yes Louis." I say smoking the joint in between my fingers

"I just can't wrap my head around it." He says in thought "Yeah me to." Zayn adds

I've been dating Mercedes for a year now and I haven't yet introduced her to my friends. I honestly don't feel the need to. What does she need to talk to them for? Apparently it's important for her to know my friends she tells me but honestly I don't see the point.

"Are you guys going to the kick off? It's the schools first one for the year." Liam says kissing the neck of the girl he has situated on his lap.

"Fuck no. We don't do that." Zayn laughs. "There's a party." He continues and we all groan.

"I'm going." I end up saying throwing down my cigarette and stepping on it.

"Why?" They all say in unison, even the girl perched on Liam's lap looks at me.

"Mercedes joined the cheerleading team not to long ago and she's been bugging me about coming tonight." I shrug. They nod and Louis smiles "You're finally settling down." He wipes a fake tear of his face and I kick the stool below him making him fall on his ass. Everyone laughs.

"I'll come then." Liam says and he looks at the girl on his lap and she nods as well. Does she talk? "Fine I'll come as long as someone brings some drinks I think I'm good." Louis sighs

And we all look at Zayn "Fuck fine." He groans. We all laugh "It's 3:00, school just ended." The girl on Liam's lap speaks for the first time. "Alright then, guess we have to go." We all get up and start walking towards the front gate of the school and kids are already piling out. "Just in time, we fit right in." Liam laughs and I nod

"Nice one Sia." Louis tells her and she smiles. Zayn commends her as well and she looks at me next "I'm not saying shit." I walk away from them and inside the school. I forgot to pick her up from class again.

When I reach her last period class, She's not outside or inside the classroom. I roll my eyes and pull out my phone.

-I told you to wait for me
-Just forget it meet me outside by the car

I start walking back towards the main door but I stop right in my tracks when I hear someone laugh.

Then a giggle follows. I follow the sound and it takes me right around the hall. I knew it. It's Mercedes.

She's wearing her cheerleading track suit and she's talking to a boy. What the hell is she doing?

"Hey just give me your number." He laughs and she does as well "Sure." She hands him the phone and he puts in the number. "So that's how you spell Niall." She says in aw.

He nods at her. "I'll see you tonight then" he says and she nods "Yep right on the field." She smiles and he nods

My eyes widen when he leans in and kisses her. My fist ball up and it takes everything in me not to stop this right now. She doesn't push him away but she lets him kiss her. "Niall... I"

I don't wait around to hear what she has to say next I'm out of the hallway straight through the main door. I head straight to my car but stop when I see that Sia chick leaning against the wall.

"What's cheating?" I question, she gives me a confused look "And not for a guy but for a girl." I say. She just stares at me and then burst into a fit of giggles "What the fuck is so funny?" I question she's still laughing