What happened?

Mercedes POV

When I wake up I feel a burning sensation in my chest which makes me gasp for air. "Hurry pass the water!"

Cool, cold water is flowing down my throat easing the pain in my chest. I try to move my body to sit up but I hiss in pain. My eyes are still closed. "Get the doctor! Oh my poor baby"

Everything hurts. Harry really did a number on me. Wait... HARRY!

That's when I decide to open my eyes not caring about the burn when the light hits them and I sit up. Ignoring the pain. "Hey, hey, hey. Relax MD, may I call you that by the way?" A male doctor, might I add fine ass hell pushes me gently back down on the hospital bed. "Um- y-yeah" my voice is hoarse "Nurse tibia more water please" A young looking nurse comes and hands the good looking Doctor a cup. "Would you drink for me, Mercedes?" He holds my cheek so gently and gives me and award winning smile. His eyes are a nice gray. He sounds Scottish which makes him even more hot. I nod and he holds the cup to my chapped lips and the liquid flows down. I stare at his lips the whole time. Oh my gosh I would've never thought that of another man like this. He stops when the cup was finished.

"W-where's my family?" I whisper. He places down the cup and smiles "They're right outside." He walks to the door and ushers them to come in. My mom looks like a mess dressed in her pajamas and Jordan has on no shirt and just his boxers and shoes. Little Denise is the only one that has on bundles of clothes.

"Wait till I find this idiot I'm gonna fuck him up-"

"Oooo- daddy said the f word" Denise chants. My mom shushes her "I'll take her to the cafeteria if you'd like?" Nurse tibia says eyeing Jordan's body "Thank you that'd be lovely, Denise go with the nice nurse lady." He smiles at the nurse and she blushes.

Denise pouts. "Ok, by Auntie MD" she jumps to reach my cheek and she kisses it. "Bye" I croak

The nurse takes her out the room and shuts the door on the way out. "What happened?!" My mother says

"Harry h-he saw me" I kept it short because the memories just hurt to much. And so does my throat.

"We have to notify the police right now, right? He hurt you! We got him!"

The male doctor who I've yet to learn his name interjects, if what you told me is indeed true than the police won't arrest him. You'll need proof that it indeed was him."

My mother shakes her head "Wait so we're gonna have to wait till he hurts my little girl again and have her tell him to sign a piece of paper saying oh I hurt Mercedes Calloway?" She laughs bitterly

"We just need proof" he says

"We?" Jordan, my mother and I question

"Well I'd like to help if that's ok with you guys." He gives us a hopeful smile.

"Of course" I say. The same exact time my mother says no

"No need to be rude but we don't need anymore unwanted people in our business." My mother gives him a smile to pass off her harsh words

He nods "Alright but I'll still give you some advice. I am a doctor."

Jordan tells him to go on "Catch him in the act. It's the only way and take video of it."

I shake my head. I can't do that. I won't do that. "No we'll go to the police as planned" Jordan says

"Do you agree Mercedes?"