One Night To Dance

Zak always tried to get you to dance with him even when you weren't even in the mood to do anything. He loved seeing you dance and free yourself from drama and life. You never slow danced with him though. Zak always mentioned to you many times but you didn't know how to slow dance.

One day, you were visting Zak and the rest of the crew and they were having a bbq together. You sat and enjoyed everyone as well as the sun. Aaron and Jay talked with you for quite awhile before they left as well as everyone did except for Zak. You were helping Zak with cleaning and doing dishes. Zak turned towards you and asks," Hey (Y/N), I know I have brought up slow dancing beforr but it's a perfect night and I'd like to dance this one night with you". You drop the dishes you had in your hands into the sink and say," Zak, we been friends for awhile and you know I dont know how to slow dance at all". You roll your eyes and go back to doing dishes. As soon as you went back to doing dishes, you felt his large around go around your waist and he says," Yeah I know we been friend for a long time but  I want to share it with you. No one else".

You took a deep breathe and turned towards him. He gave you a loving smile and put a hand out. You took his hand and followed him outside to the patio where you could see all of Las Vegas. You smiled as he put his hand on your waist and started showing you how to dance.

You smiled and felt so comfortable with him dancing. It wasn't too fast or too slow, it felt just right in his arms. He gave you twirl and made you giggle. He chuckled to himself and said," I hope you are liking this as much as I am". You followed his eyes as he followed yours. You looked at him and said," Of course I like it Zak. This is amazing".  He stopped for a minute and kept his eyes locked onto you. You parted your lips a little bit and looked down. He holds your chin up and kisses you softly on the lips.

You wrapped your hands around his neck as his hands hugged you tighly. His kiss was sweet, slow and soft. It felt amazing kissing him. He pulled away softly and said," I'm sorry hon I just wanted to do that for a long time". You smiled at him and said," I also been wanting to do that too". He smiles at you and kisses you again.

For the rest of that night, Zak helped you with dishes and you both got to learn more about each other. He wouldn't stop kissing you all night long.