Zak Surprises you

You have beem away from your boyfriend, Zak Bagans, for about 6 months since you got hired as a photographer. Even though you and Zak talked everyday, you missed his kisses and his tight hugs. It was hard for the both of you being alone.

One morning, you had woken up to a text from Zak. Your eyes were a little bit sleepy but still enough to see the text he sent you. He text said," Good Morning my love. I just wanted to wish you a good day and I will see you soon. I love you baby". You smiled and texted him back. After texting him, you got up and got dressed for work.

You wore this to work:

Ever since you got to work, it was busy and there were so many meetings and paperwork

Ever since you got to work, it was busy and there were so many meetings and paperwork. It was  never ending cycle. During that time, you were in your office finishing up some paperwork when you hear a knock on the door. You say," Come in". When you turned around, you see Zak with a boquet of roses in his hands.

You drop everything from your hands and hug him. He smiles and you say," what are you doing here? I thought you had to work out in France". He kisses your hand and says," No baby. I couldn't leave you just yet. I love you too much and plus I missed being around you". You smiled as Zak pulled you into a kiss. You wrapped your hands around his neck as he held your waist tightly. The rest of that day, Zak stayed with you at your work until 4 p.m. Later that night, you and Zak spent the night enjoying each other's company and had fun together.