Tickles

Every morning, Zak would try to wake you up by kissing you lightly on the lips and tickling you. It always worked and it made him happy seeing you smile. One morning, you got up before him and opened the curtains to see a beautiful rising sunrise. You smiled and watched for about 5 minutes. You heard Zak yawning as he starts waking up, finding you watching the sunrise. He comes up behind you and holds your waist. You jump and turn around to find your boyfriend chuckling. He says," Good morning darling". You smile and wrap your arms around him. You say," Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?". He nods and kisses you lightly.

You pull him by his neck and kiss him again. He smiles and says," Jump". You do as he says as he lays you down on the bed. You both snuggle and kiss each other lightly. Zak's hands reach the sides of your waist and you giggle. He laughs and keeps tickling you. You burst out wuth laughter and try to escape from his hands but he was too strong to let go of you. You said," Baby stop"while still laughing. Zak chuckled and kept going for 2 more minutes. After that he looked at you and smiled. He caressed your cheek and pulled you into a passionate kiss.

Zak says," Let's go have fun today, just you and me". You were surprised and said,"Really?". He smiles and nods. The rest of the day you both went shopping, had lunch and watched movies all the long. It was an amazing time.

I apologize that this story is short. Im trying to come up with new imagines but i can't think of any. Please send requests! You guys are awesome
- Ashleigh. ❤