Tension

You, Zak and the rest of the cdw have done many investigations in 4 to 6 months and some were a bit scary for you. It also didn't help that you and Zak had broken up 4 months ago so everything felt different with him but the reason you stayed was because of hours and money was great.

One day, Aaron and Jay were talking with you about the investigation at the Glenn Tavern Inn when Zak came in to the room and was look through some information. You kept you eyes on Aaron and smiled at him. Jay then asked," What do you think of the Glenn Tavern Inn?". You looked at Jay and right before you could respond, Zak stomps in and asks," Hey guys, Can I be alone and talk with (Y/N) please?"

  You looked down and stepped 2 feet away from him. Zak clears his throat and says," Look, I know it's been weird working together ever since we split but I miss you. Im sorry about leaving you and-". You cut him off by saying," I have heard you say I'm sorry so many times in the past 3 years that we were together and you tell me that you will change and nothing fucking changes with you Zak". Zak nods and looks down because he knew you were telling the truth. 

He looks up at you and sees your anger yet you were upset as well. You turned your back to him and started walking away. Before you got to the door, Zak turns you around and both lips crashed together. He holds your waist softly and kisses you with passionately. It took a minute to realize he was kissing you til you wrapped you arm around his neck.  You missed his loving kisses and how he held you in his arms. He held you close and tighly and pushed you towards the wall. He tighly gripped your waist abd kissed you with such passion and love.

When you both finally caught your breath and were heavily breathing, he looks at you with a smile and say," I'm sorry I had to do that. I miss this with you and us traveling, laughing, playing videos games.. I miss it. With you". You took a deep breath and sighed. You caress his face while looking into his eyes to make sure he was telling the truth. He was.

You say," I miss it too but you can't run off and lie to me or make up excuses anymore Zak". He kisses you lightly again on the lips and says," I understand. It was my mistake". You nod as you pull him by his shirt to kiss him again. He holds you.

For the rest of the day, you both enjoyed each other's company and spent the whole day catching up, kissing and being together.