The Freaks

First Impressions-

Alexis's point of view- It was the first day of my new school. I had recently moved to California from Scotland. I was extremely nervous but as I approached the front gates I shook off the fear and just sung a song I made up. I could see preps staring at me but I didn’t care. They were just a bunch of fake bitches. It wasn’t like back home but even there I was an outcast with even the "Goths" and "Emos" but what did I care back home they were as fake and pretentious as the normal people. I wandered off to the nearest dark corner I could find. I went to lean against the wall when suddenly I felt something touching me. I could hear someone whispering. I turned round. Only to see the hottest guy I had ever seen in my life. He had long black hair with a fringe which  back home he would f been called emo for, he had the biggest most clearest blue eyes I had ever seen outlined in thick black eyeliner, he was wearing a Slipknot top with black skinny jeans and Converse. he had a pierced lip and nose.  “Sorry!” I exclaimed. “I didn’t know this spot was taken." He smiled back cutely at me.  "It’s ok." He said. "It’s not every day a girl like you bumps into us in here." I smiled. I could hear shouting. "Andy who are you talking to?" called an unknown voice. "It’s ok Jinxx it’s only a girl." Andy said. “As you can tell I'm Andy and what’s your name?"  "Alexis but you can call me Lexi if you want." he smiled. "Is it your first day here?" he asked. "Yeh it is." I replied. "Who have you got for today?" he asked. I pulled out my timetable.  He looked at it. "You’re in all of my classes for this year do you want me to show you around and you can hang out with me and my friends?" He was being so friendly to me the new girl. No guy had ever been so nice to me. "Yeh." I said. "If your friends’ dont mind."  "Come over here." He said. I followed him towards a dark hole in the wall. Where was he taking me??? He went in I stood outside wondering what to do. "Are you coming or what?" he said. "Yeh." I plucked up the courage to go inside. I stumbled through the dark until I bumped into Andy. Our lips touched and I found myself kissing him. It was electric every hair on my body was standing on end.  I pulled away quickly. Luckily it was dark so he couldn’t see me blush. WE KISSED that exact moment kept running through my head. Did he like me??  He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room I could see four other boys sitting on bean bags there. They all stared at me. I hid behind Andy petrified. "It’s ok." he whispered in my ear. "Guys this is Lexi I invited her to hang out with us she's new at the school."  Hey I'm Jake. Said Jake. He pointed to a boy wearing a kiss tshirt. "That’s Jinxx" "then he pointed to boy in a Bullet for my valentine tshirt. That’s Ashley and the dude in the Blink 182 tshirt that’s CC." "Hey." I said. "So where are you from Lexi." asked Ashley. "I'm from Glasgow, Scotland." I said. "Wow you must not be used to it here then." said Andy. "It’s ok." I said reassuringly. “I can survive." Then the bell rang. "Come on I'll show you to our class." Said Andy. "See you later guys." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out towards the main entrance. "Your friends are really nice and thanks for being so nice to me usually most guys like you would ignore me back home." I said. "It’s ok.” Said Andy. “I know how it feels to be alone and I like you, you seem really nice." I smiled as Andy and I walked towards class. This was going to be a good year. 

  Andy's point of view- Be right back guys. I'm going for a cigarette.  No-one answered. It was another crappy first day back at high school.  I went outside and sat there staring into space when suddenly I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had short spikey black hair with a red fringe. Her eyes wear outlined in black eyeliner. She was wearing a picture me broken top  with ripped black skinny jeans with dc comic converse and a Gothic bunny hoodie. Her lop was pierced and she had her nose and eyebrw done.  She seemed so terrified of the staring eyes. She was walking right towards me. I had to hide. I hid in a dark corner. She walked toward me and went to lean against what she thought was a wall. She was leaning right against me. It was like electric current were flowing through my body. She turned round. “Sorry!” she exclaimed. “I didn’t know this spot was taken."   I smiled and said. . "It’s ok." "It’s not every day a girl like you bumps into us in here."  "Andy who are you talking to?" Jinxx shouted.  "It’s ok It’s only a girl." I said. "As you can tell I'm Andy and what’s your name?" “Alexis but you can call me Lexi if you want." I smiled she was so damn cute and she had the cutest accent. "Is it your first day here?" I asked. "Yeh it is." she said. "Who have you got for today? I said. She pulled out her timetable and I looked luckily she was in all my classes. "You’re in all of my classes for this year do you want me to show you around and you can hang out with me and my friends?" I asked her. "Yeh." she said. "If your friend’s dont mind." "Come over here." I said. She looked nervous. She followed me to the hole in the wall which led to our hideout. She waited outside like she couldn’t decide whether or not follow me. "Are you coming?" I said. "Yeh." she replied. She stumbled through the dark the suddenly she bumped into me our lips touched and I started to kiss her. It was the most amazing thing I ever felt. She started to kiss me back but then pulled away suddenly. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into our hangout. She took one look at my friends staring and hid behind me. "It’s ok." I whispered in her ear. "Guys this is Lexi I invited her to hang out with us she’s new at school." I just stood there and let my friends take over. She would get used to them. I culdnt stop staring at her she was so sweet and considerate and so beautiful. I wanted her. Then I heard her saying that she was from Glasgow in Scotland. "Wow you must not be used to it here then." I said. "It’s ok." she said. “I can survive." Then the bell rang. "Come on I'll show you to our class." I said. "See you later guys." I grabbed her hand and pulled her out towards the main entrance. I knew I was being brash but I didn’t care I like her a lot. "Your friends are really nice to me usually most guys like you would ignore me back home." Lexi said. "It’s ok." I said. "I know how it feels to be alone and I like you and you seem really nice." She smiled at me as we walked to class. This was going to be the best year ever.