She can paint a pretty picture

Andys point of view

We walked to art class. Her hand in mine. I could notice her pulling sleeves down. What did she have to hide? Was she self harming or was it past scars? or was it just nothing. We walked into class. This was my fave class. We were early. "Hey Andy." Called Miss Jones or Lisa as we called her. "Who's the gorgeous girl with you?" Lexi blushed bright red. "Oh hey Lisa this is Lexi She's new so I've taken her under my wing." I said looking at Lexi. She turned away blushing. "Hey Lexi I'm lisa I'm the art teacher for this rascal and his friends." She said hitting me playfully. "Hey Lisa." Said Lexi Nervously with a teensy bit of jealousy? "Why dont you sit down and get started." Sad lisa. "Paint whatever comes to mind." Me and Lexi sat down. I showed her where everything was. She was being really quiet. She went over to an easel put in earphones and started to paint. Jake Ashley and Jinxx came in as I was painting. "Hey man your early for class." shouted Jake punching my arm. "Wow check out his picture guys." Jinxx and Ashley came over and Started smirking. "Someones got the hots for Alexis." Said Ashley Teasingly. "Shut up Guys." I said. "Do you like her?" Said Jinxx. "Yes I do ok but I want to tell her in my own time!" I said. "We'll back away then man If you want her that bad."Said Ashley. "But you better make your move fast or someone else might ask her." "Thanks guys." I said. "Dont mention the picture to her please." "We wont ." They said with Mischevious Grins. I got back to my work. When I was finished, I went over to Lexi and tapped her on the shoulder. She took out her earphones and Turned round. "Can I take a look at your painting?"  I asked. "sure." she said. "Go ahead. Her painting had a dark background with a girl who looked like Lexi slitting her wrists the painting was in black and white apart from the red in her fringe and the blood. Was this the answer to my earlier worries?  I didnt want to confront her right now. "Its really dark." I said. "I love it." Can I see your painting now?" asked lexi.  then the bell rang. "Lets get our bags." I said trying to change the subject. I walked to the desk watching as her as I packed my bag. She was staring at my exact painting her eyes wide with happiness. Did she realise that I liked her. DID SHE LIKE ME BACK???? I had to know. She walked over to me her eyes seeing rght through my soul. She stroked my face for a second and then took my hand and we left the classroom. Why couldnt I tell her? Why was she tormenting me like this?  Damn it my heads messed up right now.

Alexis's point of view

We walked to art class. Andy was holding my hand. I just wanted to kiss him. I pulled my sleeves down. i could see him staring. Had he guessed. I self harm ok. I had a crazy childhood. I left ok. I dont want to go into it and I dont want andy to know because It will cause trouble. I will tell him but not now the wounds are still raw...

we walked into the class. I love art. we were early.  "Hey Andy." Called the teacher"Who's the gorgeous girl with you?" I blushed bright red. "Oh hey Lisa this is Lexi She's new so I've taken her under my wing." Andy said looking at Me. I turned away blushing even more. "Hey Lexi I'm lisa I'm the art teacher for this rascal and his friends." She said hitting Him playfully.I Scowled. "Hey Lisa." I Said  Nervously with a teensy bit of jealousy? "Why dont you sit down and get started." Said lisa. "Paint whatever comes to mind."  I walked to a table. I put my bag down and andy showed me where all the materials where kept. I walked over to an easel and started to paint stroke by loving stroke. When I stopped I took one look. It was me slitting my wrists. It was eerily beautiful yet sinister. I could see Jake, Jinxx and Ashley teasing Andy. Andy was cringing. They were gesturing at me and laughing. I couldnt help but laugh. I wonder what was gong on? I kept on painting till it was finally finished. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I took out my headphones and turned round. It was Andy. I looked at him smiling. Damn it why was he so Dang cute. "Can I take a look at your painting?"  he  asked. "sure." I said. "Go ahead. he took one look. He looked at me then at my wrists which where covered by my hoodie. He looked at it again. "Its really dark."he said. "I love it." Can I see your painting now?" I asked .  then the bell rang.   "Lets get our bags."he said trying to change the subject. I walked over to his painting and looked at it. It..It ..it was me...? that must of been what the guys were teasing him earlier.......Did he like me back? I wanted to kiss him but instead I'll tease him.. I walked over to the desk and packed my bag. I looked him straight in the eyes. I stroked his face for a second then took his hand and walked out the classroom... How was I going to tell him?