Chapter 8, Nobody Makes Me Feel This Way

Skylar's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning with the feeling of warm flesh against my cheek. I opened my eyes to see that I was still on the couch with Rocky, but now I was laying on his chest. Somewhere along the way, Rocky's shirt came off. His bare chest was exposed to me, and let me just say, damn. His six pack was perfectly defined and his v-line was just... God, this man was so hot.

But then specific details of last night came back to me. Was I delusional, or did he say he loved me? I knew it was his voice, but I had no idea if my ears were playing tricks on me. I was on the verge of sleep, so I could have been dreaming.

Even if he did say it, did he even mean it? Does he even know if he is in love with me?

Oh, who am I kidding, you know what you feel.

Holy shit... Rocky Lynch loves me. Do I love him? Don't get me wrong, he's sweet and insanely attractive, but who says it's love. Let's just start from the beginning.

He did catch my eye at the beach. I got this weird feeling in my stomach when our eyes met for the first time. His dark brown eyes were captivating. I only noticed this because I tried to control myself and not look at his toned chest.

He made sure to text me everyday throughout the week. He was flirty and sweet behind the screen.

And last night, I just felt like I could be completely vulnerable around him. I told him so much about me that I would never utter until way after the first date. I even cried about losing my mom, which didn't seem to bother him. I felt so safe and secure in his arms.

And lastly, his kisses. We had only kissed twice, but they were the best I've ever had. The first one on the beach was so loving and full of passion, and the second was so gentle. It was like he was making sure I knew he was there for me. And I felt things that no one has ever made me feel.

But looking at him now, I'm absolutely positive that I'm physically attracted to him.

So, I'll ask myself this one more time. Do I love Rocky Lynch?

Yes.

Rocky's P.O.V.

I woke up on a couch in a house that wasn't mine. I then remembered I was with Sky all night. Speaking of Sky, she was laying against my chest, gently drawing the outline of my abs with her fingertips. I would be lying if I said it wasn't a turn on. "Morning," I groaned as I stretched out my muscles with the little space I had.

"Morning," she smiled back up at me. She leaned up towards me, and I was wondering what she was doing. My thoughts were cut off when our lips connected. I was a little shocked, since I was the one that had started our last kisses, but I gladly accepted her lips. My hands went to her waist as her palm rested on the side of my neck, her thumb tracing my jawline. I soon turned us over so I was hovering over her, and not once did I break the seal.

I was already so addicted to her lips. This was only our third kiss so far, and I could never get enough. Her small hands ran up and down my bare chest as I gently bit her lip, which made her let out a small moan. "That was the greatest sound I've ever heard," I mumbled into her slightly parted lips. She chuckled lightly as she pulled away.

"Well, that was different," she laughed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"I would be the happiest man on Earth if I got to wake up to that everyday," I smiled as I buried my face into the crook of her neck, placing little kisses there.

"Stop it," she giggled as she scrunched up her neck.

"Oh, we've got a ticklish one on our hands," I teased.

"Yea, I'm insanely ticklish, so stop," she laughed. I smirked as I got an idea. "No!" she yelled as she slipped out from underneath me. She bolted out of the living room in the blink of an eye.

"Get over here, Skylar!" I laughed loudly as I chased after her. I eventually caught her in the kitchen. I chased her around the island before I finally grabbed her around the waist.

"No, Rocky! Spare me, I'll do anything!" she squealed as my hand hovered over her side, ready to tickle her to death.

"Anything?" I smirked.

"Oh shit," she sighed.

"You're fine, I'm not gonna make you do anything," I surrendered as I released my grip on her. She sighed in relief. "But I do want a kiss though."

"I think I can arrange that," she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me down to kiss her and our lips intertwined once again. I kissed her gently as her hands snaked into my hair.

"I can't ever get enough of you," I said against her lips. Even with my eyes closed, I could feel her smile against my mouth.

"Glad these feelings are mutual," she whispered as she kissed me again. I couldn't help but get butterflies in my stomach.

She can't get enough of me.

I smiled into the kiss as I replayed her words in my head. God, she made me so happy.

(A/N) Maybe Sky's P.O.V. was a little unnecessary, but I left it in because, let's be honest, all of us girls do that😂 We pick through every little detail and overthink everything.