Chapter 17, Sex On Fire

*Rocky's P.O.V.*

Waking up next to Sky in the morning was an amazing experience. But waking up to the warmth of her bare skin on mine made it even better. Her cheek was pressed against my chest with one arm laid out across my stomach. Her legs were entangled with mine under the sheets. I pressed a lingering kiss to her forehead as a I watched her, completely awestruck at her beauty.

My kiss seemed to wake her up a bit, for she started stirring around. Her small hand unwrapped from my torso as she brought it up to rub the sleep from her eyes. "Morning, sleeping beauty," I said softly.

"Morning," she groaned tiredly. She went to stretch her limbs out, but suddenly stopped midway. "Ow, ow," she muttered against my chest.

"Sore?" I chuckled.

"My legs are dead," she mumbled sleepily.

"You're the one to talk. I was doing all the work," I teased her.

"Oh, whatever. It still hurts."

"Aw, my poor baby," I sarcastically cooed. She went to hit my chest, but it felt like more of a poke, since she was still so tired. I chuckled and held her tighter against me. We both sighed in content in unison. "I've got a quick question, Sky."

"Shoot."

"How come you waited so long to lose your virginity?" I blurted out. I couldn't help but ask.

"Why do you ask?" she responded.

"Well, I don't know many people with enough self discipline to wait until they're 21 to lose it."

"Well, if you want the truth, I either wasn't ready or I didn't trust the person enough," she started. "I wanted it to be something I wouldn't regret later on when someone asked me how I lost my virginity."

"Well, I'm glad I was worthy enough. I know you may think guys are insensitive and sex crazed, but it means a lot that you trusted me enough to give it to me," I said as I absentmindedly ran my fingers through her hair.

"A lot of guys are insensitive and sex crazed, but you aren't. That's one of the main reasons why I trust you with it. And I can honestly say I love you without a doubt in my mind, so that's another reason."

"I love you, too. So, so much," I whispered as I held her closer. She nuzzled further into my chest as she gave me a loving squeeze. "I wish I was smart like you and waited."

"It's ok, Rocky," she whispered. "Think of it this way. It probably would've been really awkward if we both didn't know what the hell we were doing," she giggled.

"Yea, you're right," I chuckled along with her.

"But honestly, thank you for being so considerate. You were very gentle and encouraging. You really helped me through it," she thanked me.

"You don't have to thank me, Sky. I wanted you to feel comfortable," I responded as I gave her a soft kiss. She responded immediately, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her hand went to the back of my head, but rested there since there wasn't any hair to hold onto. "You really miss my hair, don't you?" I teased her.

"A little bit," she chuckled against my lips.

"I swear if I wasn't so turned on, I would've laughed so hard at you trying to grab my hair last night," I continued to tease her. I knew she loved running her hands through my hair, and I loved it too. But I also loved playing with her weaknesses.

"Shut up," she blushed as she hit my chest.

"Don't worry, baby. I miss it, too," I laughed as I kissed her again. I shifted my weight so I was hovering on top of her. Our kiss grew more passionate by the second, our tongues fighting for dominance. I started to get excited again, but who could blame me?

Her hands glided over the muscles of my chest and abdomen, and I pulled away from her lips. I grabbed a handful of her hair and gently pulled her head back, exposing her neck to me. I lathered her skin in kisses and occasional love bites. "Rocky," she moaned out as I found her sweet spot on her neck. I grabbed the back of one of her thighs, wrapping her leg around my waist.

"See what you do to me?" I asked seductively, pushing my hips into hers. We both let out a moan when our most sensitive areas rubbed together.

"Take me, Rocky," she breathed out.

"Your wish is my command," I responded. I slowly entered her, and we were back at it again.

---

"Have you taken a look in the mirror yet?" I asked Sky after we were both showered. I was sprawled out on her bed as she finished getting dressed.

"Why?" she asked innocently.

"Remember when you said you'd kill me if I left a mark?" I smirked. She narrowed her eyes at me and went to the master bathroom to look in the mirror. She gasped when she saw her reflection.

"Rocky!" she yelled. I tried so hard to keep in my laughs. I got up from the bed and leaned against the doorway of the bathroom. "There's like six of them," she scolded as she pulled the collar of her shirt down. The side of her neck and her collarbone were lined with hickeys. "You're a dead man."

"Hey, I gotta claim my territory," I reasoned as I held my arms up in surrender. She ran after me, and I immediately went in the other direction.

She chased me around her room yelling, "Get over here, Lynch!"

"Never!" I yelled back, but she jumped onto my back, and my hands instinctively held onto the back of her knees. Her lips connected with my neck, close to my jaw, and she sucked harshly on that spot. "Hey! Ow, what are you doing?" I laughed. My skin disconnected from her lips with a pop.

"There, now you have one and you can't hide it. Have fun explaining that to your dirty minded little brothers," she laughed as she dismounted my back.

"Oh, you're gonna get it, missy," I smirked as I threw her over my shoulder and pinned her down to the bed. My hands connected with her sides, tickling her with no mercy.

"Rocky, stop! Please, I'm begging you!" she screamed through her laughter. I stopped after a while and let her catch her breath.

"I love you," I chuckled.

"I love you, too. Even though you're a dick sometimes," she teased. I kissed her with huge smiles on both of our faces.

This girl was gonna be the death of me someday.