Tris POV

I was reading until I heard a splash...

Tobias.

He pulled a beautiful girl out of the water and set her down on the ground. I stare at him. He moves to her lips. Then he kisses her, HE KISSES HER! MY TOBIAS IS KISSING ANOTHER GIRL! All I can do is stare. Until I finally get a scream out of my mouth. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I scream as loud as I can. Tobias looks up and sees me. Before he can say anything I storm away.
(TIME LAPS that night)
After the incident I go home and cry myself to sleep after I lock the door. I wake up to a knocking actually pounding on the door.

"What!" I yell angrily.

"It's me, let me explain." Someone says, I know it's Tobias.

"Go away I don't want to talk to you." I huff out. After a while without anyone talking I go to to the shower. I let the hot water soak my body. I stand there and just think, I think about tobias, and well tobias. I'm really mad at him were married and he goes off kissing another lady! And she was a lot prettier than me. After I'm out of the shower I put on black high wasted jean shorts and a lacy shirt. I walk out the door and see Tobias sitting against the wall with his hands over his eyes. I start to feel bad but then I remember what he did to me.

So guys I feel stupid and I really don't know why so ya