Tris's POV

Read a/n at the bottom it's important

*3 months later*

"TOBIAS STAPPP!'' I yell I between laughs, right now I am on the ground being tickled by a very strong man.

"NEVER!" Tobias says still tickling me. I bring up my knee and slowly bring it back down, then I stab my knee into his crotch area.

"OWWWW OMG TRIS YOU SUCK OMG OMG OWWW!" he yelps in pain.

"That's what you get- that was a warning." I say laughing. "let's go out!"

"Where do you wanna go babe?" he asks.

"LETS GO CLUBBING!" I scream. I run to my closet and the only dress I find is a long blue flowy one- ew.

"IM GOING TO CHRISTINAS TO GET A DRESS!" I shout running out the door.

"NOTHING TO SLUTTY!" Toby calls after me. I think he'll be happy with my dress choice. I sprint to Christina's house and knock on the door. She opens the door and I run to her closet-

"INEEDSOMETHINGTHATSAYSIMNOTASLUTBUTICANDRESSSLUTYANDPULLITOFF" I say in a rush.

"TRIS- one. breathe two. I have something more important to tell you." She says in a serious tone.

"What is it Chris, you know you can tell me anything." I say rubbing her back, I see light tears dripping down her face I hug her tight.

"I-i- think I'm p-pregnant." she looks up at me.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Yes yes I haven't updated in forever and you probably thought I never would but here I am! in the comments ask me questions I wanna do an answers about me chapter!