Tris POV

When the game is done Tobias drives me home in his black mustang. When we got to my house he walks me to my door.

Right before he opens it he stops me. He gets down in one knee and says, "Tris I love you to the moon and back. I want to be with you forever. I don't want anyone to steal you from me so it would be my honor to ask," I start to blush ad tears sprinkle I my face. "As I was saying its my honor to ask, Tris will you be my beloved wife and stay with me forever and ever?"

I star to cry of joy "Yes yes yes yes yes I love you so much Tobias we will be forever your the best Boyfriend in the world!"

He pulls out a dark blue box and opens it inside is a diamond ring and he slips it on my finger.

"OMG OMG I love it Tobias!!!!!" I yell.

"whats the ruckus out here?" my mom says opening the door.

"MOM TOBIAS PROPOSED!" I yell.

We scream and jump like she's a teenager again.

"OMG Tris that is amazing!" she says squeezing me in a tight hug.

~~~~~TIME LAPS~~~~~

(Later that night)

Someone comes in my room, Caleb. He takes my hand like he always does, but I can tell by his face he notices the ring. Uh-oh.

"TRIS WHAT IS THIS?" He points to my ring angrily. I know he doesn't like Tobias but he can be happy for me right? Well I guess not.

"Ummm Tobias proposed?" I say like a question.

"MOM DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS!" He yells.

My mom sprints up the stairs "Tris engagement oh yeah I know about that. Isn't it exciting!" she says happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys if you know how to bold text please tell me how because I'm really confused I don't own divergent you know the drill! EDITED BY THE WONDERFUL SKYLAR