Tobias POV

She's in...

Room 233.

Wait... THATS ERIC'S ROOM. OH. MY. GOD. ERIC.

That's all I can think, Eric Eric Eric. I run to the front desk and ask where room 233 is.

"I'm so sorry sir, but we only give directions to erudite people." he barks at me. Ugh I'll jus have to find it myself.

I run down all the hallways until I get to 233.

"I'm," cough cough, "Here." I cough out. I knock the door, hard.

"Go away Eric!" I hear a girl scream. It must be Tris and it sounds like she has been crying.

"Tris it's ok I'm Tobias it's gonna be fine I swear." I say soothingly Ito the door.

"Tobias? is that really you?" she asks and I hear her moving closer to the door.

"Yes it's me Tris and I love you so much." I whisper.

"Oh tobias how can you get in here?" she whispers back. For once actually have an idea.

"Tris go as far away from the door as you can. I'm gonna kick it in." I say. I hear her walking back and she says she's ready.

"Ok one," I kick hard, "Two," I kick harder. "three." I kick as hard as I can and the door comes crashing down. Tris runs to me and I capture her in a tight hug.

"I love you Tobias. I love you to the moon and back. You are the best husband ever." she says laughing.

"I love you Trissy pooo!" I smile at her.

OK GUYS YOU HAPPY?! I updated 😂 kiss kiss.