Chapter I: "Life sucks"

(A/N)
(Just a question, but can you believe that this pic and the pic before are pics my mom took. Their so pretty anyways enjoy.)

I dragged my bloodied feet across the paved road. The chains hooked on to my ankles made a clanking noise as I walked. I could hear the whispers of the towns people as they stared at me.

"Mommy why is she like that." A little boy said to his mother while she grabbed him close and said "shhhhhh leave her alone."

A sales lady talking to another women turned and saw me and said to the lady next to her "poor girl."

I turned into an ally way to get away from all the prying eyes of the towns people.

"Honestly they know they can't help but just look away." I thought as I kept walking.

While walking I failed to notice the other short girl that was walking the same way and bumped into her.

When I looked down at her I noticed the same red eyes and hair I had.

"Fanalis." I muttered. She seemed to stare at my ankles. "Sorry" I muttered but a little louder so she can hear and walked away.

When I looked back at her I saw her head down but suddenly she got up and with a determined face ran off.

"Weird girl." I thought and kept walking. I Almost forgot I had to get this basket of lemons to the slave owner before I get punished.

With that I kept walking but faster, but I just couldn't seem to understand why that girl seemed so determined. "What was she so determined about huh." I muttered as I walked into the slave owners base.

Morgiana's POV:

I was walking around the town me, Alibaba, Aladdin, and Sinbad with the eight generals came.

We came to talk to the king about some illegal slavery that had been going on and Sinbad told me and Alibaba to try and find their base.

"I can't believe this sick thing is happening in a country so beautiful." I thought.

As I was walking I finally looked up but wasn't able to move on time when a lady came out of no where and me being smaller I fell to the ground.

When I was on the floor I glanced at her ankles and saw the chains. "A slave." I thought. I heard her mutter something but then she faintly muttered a "sorry" and walk off.

"I have to find Alibaba or Sinbad and tell them." I thought was I got up, but as I got up I glanced at the tall lady and saw she too was a fanalis.

With an even more determined face I ran off to find someone to tell them my findings.

"I will help you." I thought and ran faster.

Alibaba's POV:

Me and Morgiana were told to try and find the base of some slave owner's and report back to Sin.

While walking I heard my name be called and it was coming from behind.

I turned around to see Morgiana running up to me. "What's wrong Morg." I said as I waved.

"I think I found one of the slaves. We need to tell Sinbad and try and find her again." She said taking my hand and running off so we could find Sin.

Time Skip

Once we got to the inn we all were staying in both me and Morgiana looked around to find Sin.

Once we found him we saw him talking to Ja'far and we ran up to him. Masrur was behind both of them and we ran up to them.

"Oh hey guys what's up." Sinbad said hyper as usual. "I found a slave wondering in an alley way." Morgiana said and Sinbad's face went serious.

"Ok, take us to where you found her." Sinbad said as all of us went to find this slave if we even could.

Morgiana's POV:

Once we got there, I stopped and looked around while saying "this is where I found her but I think she's gone." I said while looking down.

"Don't worry Morgiana, she's most likely around here and this may be helping us get closer to finding her." Sinbad said while patting my back.

I looked but up but I got a glance of something red in front of me. "Its that women's hair." I thought picking it up.

"What you got there morg?" Alibaba asked looking at the long piece of red hair I had in my hands.

" its the women's hair." I said looking at it then at Alibaba. "Wow she had long hair." He examined it. "Yes she did, she was also a Fanalis." I said dropping it.

The last quote I said seemed to catch everyone's attention. "A Fanalis just like you and Masrur here." Sinbad said with a huge smile.

"Yes but something seemed to catch my interest." I said looking the way she walked away. "Hmm, and what was it." Sinbad asked.

"She had one grey eye." I said.

Kibo's POV:

Once I got inside I headed to the dinning room where the slave owner or better know as Kyōryokuna (means powerful.) was eating.

Once I stepped inside he looked at me and gave a smile an evil one at that.

"Ahh, if it isn't my Hakai." He said getting up and walking over to me. I hated that he didn't use the name I was given but I can't talk back.

"Put the basket and then go over to your cell." He said while walking back to his seat.

I put the basket where I was told to put and lightly bowed and walked off to my "room".

I walked past many other cells and finally got to my cell. I walked into it and sat down on the bed in the tiny cell. I looked over all the scars on my body before lying down on the bed.

"Life sucks." I muttered then falling asleep.

(A/N)
(Hope you enjoyed I'm not going to prof read it so it might have a few mistakes so sorry.) 😜