Chapter VI: Unwanted memories

(A/N)
( Ok so this ch. Might be gore in it just warning. But hope you enjoy but once again you've been warned lol. 😘)

I and Aladdin were eating the snacks he brought out in a beautiful gazebo in the courtyard.

I was eating silently while Aladdin went on and on about the adventures he's been on with his two close friends.

For some reason I wasn't very stiff around him, he seemed to be a comforting person to be around. "Even is he seems little a little boy, why do I get the feeling he's more than that." I thought questioning the thought.

As he kept taking I heard feet making their way towards us. I instintly tensed up hearing them get closer.

They stopped by us and then Sinbad sat down with us. "As much as this man has helped me he seems strong and I'm not letting my guard down" I thought continuing to munch on the apple I held.

"Hello King Sinbad." Aladdin cheerful exclaimed. "Wait king." I asked myself not actually saying anything and keeping my straight face.

"Hello Aladdin, what are you two doing out in the courtyard this morning." He asked looking at Aladdin.

"We decided to have lunch out here." Aladdin said still in his bubbley personality. 

"Well if it's ok may I join." He asked Aladdin which in return nodded then Sinbad turned to me. "Is it alright if a join you two." He asked me.

"I don't care" I said monotone looking straight at him with my usual straight face.

He seemed to falter at my not so gentle way of saying yes but then recovered.

"Why thank you."

TIME SKIP

It has been about an hour and I just figured how much Aladdin reminds me of me when I was little.

I used to be so happy just like him until that event happened.

FLASH BACK (WARNING GORE)

The little girl sat in between her mother's legs as the mother braided the girls hair.

The tiny girl happy hummed while her hair was being done. Just then the cell was opened stunning the mother an two year four year old.

The man roughly grabbed the mother and child dragging them out of their cell and into a different open area.

The man pushed both on the ground but then grabbed the little girl and gripping her arms and legs keeping her from moving.

Another man then grabbed the woman and they walked into an open arena. There were other slaves standing around a podium that had a huge kind of torture device.

The girl was forced into staying still wondering what was happening. Then the woman was brought up onto the podium, confused to frightened was the girls emotions when she figured what was happening.

The woman began crying as did the little girl. Then their master stepped up and all the slaves shivered in fear.

"Hello everyone we all are here to be shown what happens when a slave goes and does something they weren't supposed to." He glanced at me and my mother before signaling a man standing next to a leaver.

The man pulled the leaver and I looked and saw my mom whisper words to me. I screamed and cried louder thrashing in the man's hold.

A slice and thump was heard, I watched in horror as I watched my mom's head be cut off. It falling to the floor and rolling before stopping.

I repeated what my mom whispered crying harder and falling limp. "I love you."

END OF FLASH BACK

I had my head down and then I heard my name be called from the left of the three of us.

"Kibo I would like you to come with me to get some new clothes." A woman with long blue hair and blue eyes call me. "There's like nothing covering her chest" I sighed while getting up and following her down a hall.

We reached I room I presume that was her room. We walked in and she walked over to a large dresser and she opened it.

She searched around and then began to talk. "I thought you would like something nicer then the rags, so I'm going to give you something of mine."

She pulled out an outfit and pushed me into the bathroom. She then started what I think was a bath and put soaps into it making the room smell a lovely lavender.

"Get yourself fixed then come out and I will fix your hair for you." She told me before leaving the bathroom.

I put the new outfit down and took of the ratty dress before getting into the tub. It was warm and relaxing, it felt so good against my tattered skin.

I then got out after doing all that was required and pit the clothing on.

OUTFIT

It was a little skimpy but I didn't care the rags barely covered anything anyways

It was a sort of dress that showed some cleavage and a lot of my legs. It had different shades of blue with fish nest along the cleavage and up my legs. I also had black knee high boots (there different then the pic). It was also long sleeved. (BTW no scarf.)

I walked out of the bathroom after about an hour of being in there. The woman turned around and gasped at me. "Your so pretty ok let me get your hair done."

She motioned me over to a vanity and sat me down. While she did my hair I asked her a question "What is your name if you don't mind me asking.

"Oh I forgot to tell you sorry, it's Yamuraiha." She said still doing my hair.

TIME SKIP

"Ok all done you can look now." She said. I turned around and saw my reflection.

"So this is what I look like huh, I like the hair it's beautiful." I thought.

"I like it thank you." I said

HAIR

She then led me back to the dining hall

She then led me back to the dining hall. We waked in and everyone stared at me.

"What"

(A/N)
(Hope you liked it. It was a little gorey but not to much sooooo. Anyways byyyyyeeee😜😙😘)