Chapter III: Battle and new friends!

(A/N)
(Once again sorry about the lack of ch.s but here's this one so hope you enjoy.)

"My saviors." I thought but right after I heard a loud yell sown the hall followed by what sounded like my master yelling "help me Hakai."

Not even hesitating I bolted out the door leaving two stunned men and a big hole in the ground.

I shot out into the clearing of the middle of the arena that master uses for entertainment and saw the same girl going to kick me master.

Nobody had time to move and I shot towards her and kicked her hard in the ribs. I heard a Crack and watched her fly into a wall breaking it in the process.

I landed next to my master while he got up and patted me back telling me "Good job Hakai you will be rewarded." He then stayed still.

While I watched the girl try to get up and somehow succeeding a boy with blond hair and the same boy with blue hair walked in as well.

When they saw the girl the blonde yelled "Morgiana." "So that's her name." I thought watching them help her up.

Then eight people came in and the last one that came in was the purple haired man that was in my room.

They came in and they saw the condition of the other girl they stopped. "How dare you." The blond said looking into my eyes.

"I-I" the boy stuttered out and then I heard the girl mumble "it's not her falt."

The bot looked at her and then glared at me and my master. "It's both of their falt and I'm not going to do nothing about it." He said pulling out his sword.

That's when I saw it "a dungeon capture." I thought. Then the purple haired man spoke up "Alibaba I will take care of this help Morgiana out first."

"But" the boy said, then he said "fine." And went back to his injured friend. Then purple haired man then spoke up "Listen we are here to arrest you for human trafficking."

"You can't arrest me if you can't touch me hahaha," my master laughed maniacally. I saw the girl get all the way up with a look of anger.

"We will stop you." She said stepping forward with her two friends. "You can't, I'm unstoppable." My owner said with a crazed look in his eyes.

"I'll make sure I don't get captured." Then the blonde called Alibaba spoke "Listen you manic were going to stop you weather you like it or not."

I knew he said something he shouldn't of have right then. My master turned to him with a look of hatred "What did you just say boy."

The boy smirked thinking they had the upper hand know. "I said, listen you manic we're going to stop you weather you like it or not." He said putting emphasis on manic.

"Hakai." Master said turning to me "Kill him." He said in a very serious tone the boy then spoke "She's not goin- HUH." The boy began to say but I cut him off.

I flew through the air but the girl was a little quicker and moved him from getting hit. I ended hitting a Pilar that was behind him, insitently turning it to dust and particles.

The while beam cracked and shattered leaving a pile of dust and pieces of the once beam. I then turned towards him again but was stopped by a redish pink haired man.

He was standing in front of the girl and boy. "Move." I muttered getting ready to jump at him. He was another fanalis like I was and I knew he would be a tough person to beat.

I lunged at him with an incredible speed and went to kick him but was blocked by his own kick. I jumped back but spun back around and kicked him in the stomach he backed up a few.

I didn't kick him very hard just enough to get him out of the way. I then tried again and lunged again at the boy when this time I was cut off by red wires with arrow like tips.

I couldn't move and when I looked to see who it was I saw the white haired man from before holding them in some kind of stance.

Then all I felt after was a hard punch to the stomach from the pinkish haired man. I managed to keep awake but then he hit me two more times hard in the gut.

I stumbled a bit then fell forward onto the floor my eyes threaten  to close. I then couldn't keep them open any longer and darkness consumed me.

3RD PERSON

Kyōryokuna was shocked that these people could even stop his Hakai. "Like I said before, you are arrested for human trafficking." Sinbad said.

Kyōryokuna stumbled back then fell. "Stay away from me." He growled. Musrur picked up Hakai and threw her over his sholder.

Sinbad walked over to Kyōryokuna and keeled down to his height. Kyōryokuna seemed to shudder and stared at Sinbad with hatred.
"We will be taking you to the king, he will then decide what will happen to you." Sinbad said and stood up.

Right then a ton of guards came in and grabbed the squirming man. "Let go of me, you won't get away with this." He yells at Sinbad.

Sinbad just waved and everybody walked behind the palace guards. "Sinbad, what about the woman." Ja'far asked in a concerned voice.

"We'll take her with us of course." Sinbad said smiling his huge smile. Ja'far just sighed knowing that he can't do anything else.

TIME SKIP

They talked to the king and he decided to imprison Kyōryokuna and free all the slaves. Then everyone boarded the boat they came on with a still unconscious Kibo.

Who knows maybe this is the beginning of a new friendship.

(A/N)
(Hope you enjoyed this peace.) 😉😙