Chapter V: This is living?

(A/N)
(Ummmmm hi 😖..... IM SO SORRY DONT COME AND KILL ME PLZ. I know I know, it's been awhile but I just got on summer break. I'm FREE. 😇😄. OK anyways I'm sorry but here's the next ch.)

After the party Ja'far walked me to my room. When he opened the door I gasped, in my head of course, at the huge and beautiful room.

It had white walls lined with a golden trim. A huge king sized canopy bed that had silk sheets and was a tan color. It also had a huge window that looked out at the sea with white curtains being blown lightly from the soft breeze.

It was amazing. As I walked and looked around I heard Ja'far say that he would be going but will cheek with me later. I muttered a quick "see ya" as he left.

Once he was gone I jumped on the bed and let out a tiny giggle letting it slide. I felt like royalty. It was an amazing feeling the soft breeze to the cozy bed.

Being tired from everything that just happened I instantly feel asleep.

Sinbad's POV:

I was still at the table with everyone else enjoying the party. Ja'far had left with Kibo to show her the room I had picked out.

Ja'far came back right when I was taking a huge gulp of alcohol. He walked and took a seat next to me. "*hicup* how did it go she like it." I asked drunkenly.

"Even if I told you, your to drunk to even think about what I would say." He answered and pointing out my drunken state.

"I'm not that drunk, yet." I said laughing after. He glared at me then answered my question.

"I couldn't tell even though I'm an ex-assain, she can hide her feelings well that even I can't tell what she's thinking." He stated and watched everyone.

"Oh well she'll warm up, after all I somehow got you on my team." I said taking another swing of wine. He just growled but then nodded his head.

"We'll see sinbad, we'll see." Ja'far said looking away.

Kibo's POV:

The next morning I woke up to a new feeling, the breeze and the soft tweets of birds out side my open balcony. I felt refreshed for the wonderful sleep I had.

I felt....... comfortable for the first time. Not waking up to screams of a cell mate. Or my master or was master calling for me.

I yawned from just waking up and then slowly sat up. I won't lie, it was nice being conformable, but, I was still very aware of my surroundings.

"You may be away from master, but I still have to keep my guard up. There is also a possibility that he might get out and find me." I thought getting out of the comfy bed.

I made my way to the balcony and leaned my hands against the railing looking out upon the sea.

I looked down because I heard voices coming from the bottom in the court yard below.

It was the alibaba kid and a tanned men with white hair. They were in a sort of building that had no walls just pillars supporting the structure.

I layer my head against the railing watching them as both got into a sword fighting stance.

They started to battle each other, they both seemed pretty familiar with swords play. I watched with an emotionless face, I watched the way they each moved and how they held the sword.

I only watched because I was interested to see how they fought, just in case I had to fight one of them.

I was watching them when I heard my door open and tiny sounding feet walking or prancing my way.

I pretended I was to into what was happening and didn't look back. The feet stopped behind me and then I turned just in time to see the kid with long hair, tempting to scare me.

I moved out of the way and hit his head having the poor kid stumble forward hands outstretched trying to catch his self.

This didn't work however because he landed face first on the marble flooring.

My voice was cold when I asked "What do you want." He got up and turned to me with a huge grin plastered on his small face.

His childish bouncy voice responded "I wanted to take you on a tour miss Kibo."

I sighed and turned back to the balcony with my still emotionless face and bluntly told him "No."

He then started to beg me to come which got annoying so a gave in and told him fine. He happily stood up straight and grabbed my hand dragging me out the door.

TIME SKIP

He has dragged me almost everywhere and we were coming to the courtyard that was below my window.

"Umm miss is it alright if you have lunch with me pleassseeee." The kid I now know as aladdin asked me.

I knew he was just going to bug me about it, and as much as I hate to say this but I think he's growing on me.

I sighed and nodded my head. His grin grew somehow wider and we went outside onto the courtyard and sat down.

"I'll be back miss I'm going to get us a lunch." With that he ran off to grab whatever he could get.

I layed back and somehow fell back into a nap and darkness consumed me.

Aladdin's POV:

I was so happy that she said yes to me. I feel as though she was a mother figure to me. Even though I don't know who my family is other then sinbad, Alibaba, Morg, and the others. Also Hugo.

Her ruhk was bright and fluttered a lot and it made me very happy to be with her.

I bounced happily into the huge kitchen and grabbed some snacks and then went back to get to her.

"She's not a monster at all she's great." I thought smiling at the thought of my new family member.

(A/N)
( Once again sorry about the very late up date I was just lazy yes lazy but sorry. Hopefully I stop being lazy and do the next one but I really do like writing so ya know. We'll byee 😝😙😜)