Chapter Two

Enjoy...

Soers pov

We walk into a building and walk over to the elevator. We walk inside as Lin hit a the button for the fifth floor. We stand there as Lin says "We have a small dog, is that ok?" I smile saying "Why wouldn't I be!? Dogs are amazing! What's his name?" Lin laughs as the elevator door opens saying "Tobillio, but we call him Tobi and he's a small black puppy. You will love him!" I smile as we walk down the hall and stopping in front of a door. Lin opens it up as we walk in, hearing  a small dig barking like crazy. I laugh, closing the door behind me and looking around. The front entry way had tan walls with painting hung on them. I follow Lin to the kitchen area where I get a look at the living and kitchen. The living room was big with a tan couch on the longest wall. A tv was on the other wall with a Tv stand underneath with the cable box and a PlayStation there. The floor was hardwood with a Brown carpet on it. I turn to the large kitchen where the cabinet were a dark brown and the countertops a white marble. Lin was putting his keys and stuff away as I hear a small bark by my feet. I look down to see a small black door staring up at me. I smile saying "Hey Tobi. You must be Tobi." Lin laughs walking over saying "He will keep staring at you till you pet him." I kneel down and scratch behind is ears as he sticks his tongue out. I assume he likes it. Lin laughs saying "Silly Tobi!" I laugh, standing up saying "Your house is really nice." Lin pulls me into a side hug saying "Well it's your as well. But Just saying, Its usually not this quiet. There usually a little toddler around, me working on songs, and my wife cooking or something." I laugh saying "Makes sense!" Lin laugh as I look over to see Tobi peeking his head from under a blanket. Lin laughs with this silly face saying "I don't understand that dog sometimes." I laugh as Lin walks towards the stairs saying "Want to see your room kid?" I smile and follow him up the stairs.

Upstairs the hall was maintained the same tan as the front entry way. There was 5 doors and Lin points to each, telling which one is what. "The one at the end of the hall is Vanessa and I's room. The first right door is my office, the next one bed is  it is the bathroom. The first door on the left is Sebastian room. The next one is the bathroom. And the last one it yours Soers." Lin walks towards the door and opens the door to let me see. I walk in to see a bed in the middle, one wall was all glass and window. On the opposite was a closest with hangers inside it. Across from the bed was a Tv, and beside the bed was a dark wood desk. I smile, looking around as Lin says "We can get paint to paint it and things to put inside it. Ok?" I node saying "This is amazing!" Lin laughs saying "I'll be down stairs  if you need me. Vanessa should be  home soon." I node as Lin leaves the room. I walk over and plop down onto the bed saying "What even..."

Time skip...blah blah blah

I sit on the bed, looking out the window when I hear a plate fall as Vanessa yell while laughing "Listen Lin! I cook!" I hear laughing and Lin laughing while saying "Then don't ask me to grab a plate for you!" I stand up and head down stairs to see them doing like do a girl fight thing. They look over as I say "You aren't kidding when you said Lin can't cook, or grab a plate." Vanessa laughs as I walk over. "I wouldn't kid dear. By the way, dinner!" I walk over and see a small kid. Lin pick a him up saying "Soers, this is Sebastian. Wave hi Sebastion." Lin said, sticking his tongue our. I laugh as Sebastion goes to grab Lins tongue. Lin sticks his lip out saying "I like my tongue in my mouth thank you very much little homie." I laugh as I sit down next to Vanessa and on the edge.

I eat the enchiladas Vanessa made as Lin says "So, did you go to school somewhere Soers?" I shake my head saying "I did online school at the orphanage. But I haven't done it for a long time cause there is one laptop shared between over a hundred people" Lin nodes as Vanessa says "Well there a school about 15 minutes away we can enroll you in. Does that sound good?" I node saying "Sounds great." I finish eating as Lin says "Vanessa has work tomorrow so me and you are going to go shopping for things for your room, school and clothing. Sound good?" I node saying "Sounds fun. Thanks." I stand up and grab Vanessa and Lin empty plates as they say thank you and smile. I put them on the counter as Vanessa says "Well, it's getting late. Let's all head up to bed. Ok?" I node as I walk upstairs and to the room that was mine. I smile sitting on the bed, I kick off my shoes and climb under the covers.

Comment and vote below. Thanks...