Shocking Events In The Blizzard Part 5

Thinking about his wife's pregnancy, Yang Tiexin could not stop smiling. He thought, "Father here knows poetry, then that means he excels in all facets." So he suggested, "Brother Guo's wife is pregnant as well. Could we vex Father to think of two names?" Qiu Chuji thought for a bit and said, "Brother Guo's child will be called Guo Jing, and Brother Yang's child will be called Yang Kang. It doesn't matter if they are boys or girls, they can still use these names." Guo Xiaotian replied, "Great! Father's reminding the two of them to remember the Disgrace of the Year of Jing Kang, the humiliation of the capture of the two emperors."

Qiu Chuji replied, "That's right." He reached into his shirt, took out two daggers and placed them on the table. This pair of daggers is completely the same in every way with green leather sheaths, gold hand guard, and ebony handles. He picked up one of the daggers and carved the words "Guo Jing" on the other dagger's handle. Then he carved "Yang Kang" on the handle of the first dagger. He carved with great speed and quickness, faster than most people can write. Before Guo Xiaotian and Yang Tiexin can figure out what he was doing, he had already finished carving the words. Smiling, he said, "I do not have anything worthy with me, only this pair of daggers. Why not leave them for the two kids?" The two men thanked him and took their respective daggers. When the daggers were unsheathed, a sinister coldness came from them. Their blades were obviously very sharp.

Qiu Chuji explained, "This pair of daggers came into my possession by coincidence. Although they are sharp, their small design does not fit me at all. But the kids can use them to protect themselves. Ten years from now, if I am lucky to be still in this world, I would come to this place again and teach the kids some kungfu. How about it?" The two men could not be any happier and thanked him repeatedly. Qiu Chuji concluded, "The Jins are occupying the north and torturing the people there. This situation cannot last long. Gentlemen, please take care of yourselves." He picked up his cup of wine and downed it in one gulp. Then he got up and walked out of the door. Guo Xiaotian and Yang Tiexin jumped up and tried to invite him to stay. But his steps were fast and steady as he was already very far away.

Guo Xiaotian sighed, "Masters like him are always coming and going like the wind. We were lucky to meet him today, I was thinking of talking to him and asking for his views a bit more, but alas, it was not to be." Yang Tiexin smiled and replied, "Big Brother, at least Father was able to kill so many Jins today and vented out some of our angers for us as well." He held up the dagger and unsheathed it again. Gently stroking the blade, he suddenly spoke up, "Big Brother, I have a stupid idea, tell me what you think of it?"

Guo Xiaotian asked, "What is it?" Yang Tiexin explained, "If both our kids are boys, then they will be sworn brothers. If they are girls, then they'll be sworn sisters...." Guo Xiaotian cuts in, "And if it is a boy and a girl, then they'll be husband and wife." The two of them grabbed each other's hand and laughed heartily.

" The two of them grabbed each other's hand and laughed heartily