Everyone Showing Off Their Abilities Part 2

Liang Ziwong, who is sitting beside him, laughs, "General, fret not, come, sit down for a cup of wine." And with that, stretches out his fingers towards Tang Zude's left shoulder.

Wang Chuyi is aware that although his two fingers can suppress Tang Zude's fist, but is unable to prevent Liang Ziwong's one press. (not very sure of this part) He releases a finger and aims for Tang Zude's right shoulder. With this quick change of stunt, Liang Ziwong is unable to restrain himself and two fingers press both sides of Tang Zude's shoulders at the same time. It is really Tang Zude's honor to have two highly skilled fighters to ambush him at the same time and his both hands uncontrollably punches forward, with the sound of two clashes, his left hand punches into a plate of left over fish and his right hand enters a bowl of hot and sour soup, two of the dishes break into small pieces. The fish bones and broken fragments of the dishes pierce into Tang Zude's hands, mixing flesh blood with remains of the soup, causing him to yell out in pain.

The crowd laugh out aloud and quickly move aside. Tang Zude by this time is furious and very embarrassed, thus dashes out of the hall. The servants then suppress their laughter and move forward to clean up the mess.

Sha Tongtian marvels, "Quanzhen sect really lives up to its name! Brother here wants Taoist Wang to enlighten me on something."

Wang Chuyi replies, "It's nothing much, please ask, elder Sha."

Sha Tongtian replies, "Yellow river clan and Quanzhen sect have all along been at peace, so why does Taoist Wang make things difficult for brother here by going all the way to support the seven freaks of Jiangnan? Quanzhen sect may have many disciples, but brother here is not afraid."

Wang Chuyi replies, "I think there is some misunderstanding. I have heard of the seven freaks of jiangnan but I don't know any of them. I have a martial brother who made a little bet with them. But I have never planned on helping the seven freaks of jiangnan against yellow river clan."

Sha Tongtian exclaims, "That's great, then please hand over this rascal to me." Speaking, he reaches forward to grab Guo Jing's throat.

Wang Chuyi knows that Guo Jing is unable to avoid that grab and will get injured, thus stretches out his arm to push Guo Jing's shoulders gently. Guo Jing falls out of his chair uncontrollably and a "ke cha" sound is heard, with Sha Tongtian's five fingers changing direction towards the ground, the back of his chair is broken. This claw, smashing wood like bean curd (correct me if its wrong) is indeed one of the least seen but powerful stunt in the wulin world.

Sha Tongtian, who has failed in grabbing Guo Jing, furiously asks, "So you are going to protect this rascal?"

Wang Chuyi replies, "I brought this child in, so I will naturally bring him out safely. Why not brother Sha let him off today and find him another day?"

Ouyang Ke speaks up, "This young chap offended brother Sha, let's talk this out shall we?"

Sha Tongtian thinks, "This Taoist priest's skills are definitely not below mine, me and martial brother alone may not be able to make that little rascal stay behind. This Ouyang Ke has good skills and I'm not sure of his background, if he gangs up with that idiot, then there will be trouble." He then speaks, "I have 4 useless disciples who followed Prince Zhao to Mongolia for a big mission. They were about to succeed when this rascal whose surname is Guo appeared and spoilt everything, making Prince Zhao extremely furious. Gentlemen, please think, if we cannot even overcome a little rascal, how can we still accept the invitation to eat and drink in the place of Prince Zhao?"

Although Sha Tongtian is very bad-tempered and rash, he is not stupid, with this speech, Guo Jing immediately became the centre of suspicion. With the exception of Wang Chuji and Guo Jing, everyone else was invited by Prince Zhao. Wanyan Kang is Prince Zhao's eldest son, after hearing what Sha Tongtian said, he is a little displeased and everyone present decides to capture Guo Jing and present him to Prince Zhao.