Iron Spear Damaged Plough Part 4

"Who's there!" shouted the man as he dashed forward with his hands raised in a claw stance.

Guo Jing could only raise his arms to block the strike. In the light of the two lanterns he was now able to clearly see that his attacker was none other than Wanyan Kang!

As it turned out, the bodyguard, after releasing the prisoners, had hurriedly reported the consort's actions to the young prince. Wanyan Kang got a shock when he heard this.

He thought to himself, "Mother's heart has always been too soft and she never sees the consequences of the old man and his daughter getting away! If my ShiFu were hear about this, and were to bring them to face me, how could I deny what's been going on! I would really be in deep **** (trouble)!"

He immediately rushed to search for them and see if he could cut them off in time before they really escaped from the palace. Running into Guo Jing was the last thing he expected.

Both of them had already fought heavily that day and now they meet again in the middle of the night, one in a hurry to rush back with medicine, the other in a hurry to kill two people so as to seal their lips, thus they fought even more(?) tenaciously now. Guo Jing tried to escape a couple of times but was always blocked by Wanyan Kang. When Guo Jing saw the bodyguard coming forward drawing out his sword ready to assist his master he thought things were going badly indeed!

Liang Ziwong thought that Huang Rong was about to be defeated when turned to leave but to his surprise he heard a cry from the crowd that indicated a change of situation. Huang Rong suddenly raised up both her arms and head sending the three bowls of wine soaring straight up in the air. She then swung both her fists towards Hou Tonghai and struck using a move called "Eight Steps to overtake the moon" (or something like that). Because Hou Tonghai was carrying the wine bowls he couldn't block the strike so instead he had to dodge quickly to the left. Huang Rong followed through with a flash of her right hand leaving Hou Tonghai no option this time but to block with his arm. Not only was he unable to stop the wine from spilling in his hands, but the bowl perched atop his head also tipped over and fell with a crash to the floor.

Huang Rong instantly leaped back and caught two of her bowls in mid air while the remaining one fell neatly on her soft cloud like hair, all without spilling so much as a drop of wine. Everyone present could not help quietly murmuring, "Excellent" upon seeing such a brilliant performance of skill. Ouyang Ke however didn't murmur his praise, but said it out rather loudly. Sha Tongtian shot him and angry glare
but Ouyang Ke did not notice and again called out, "Brilliant indeed!"

Hou Tonghai's cheeks flushed red, "Try that again!"

Huang Rong laughed and scrapped her cheek with a finger saying, "Now, now, aren't you ashamed?"

Sha Tongtian seeing his junior disciple's loss of face gave a grunt, "Young girl you are certainly full of devious tricks. Tell us, who is your master?"

Huang Rong smiled sweetly, "I'll tell you tomorrow. Right now I must be on my way."

Without appearing to bend a leg or take a step Sha Tongtian suddenly appeared in the doorway blocking Huang Rong's exit. Only just a few minutes earlier Huang Rong had already learnt just how powerful Sha Tongtien's Gongfu was when he had grabbed and locked both of her hands and this latest "Change form exchange place" maneuver only served to highlight just how powerful and opponent he would be. Although she felt a slight wave of worry, her face didn't betray her feelings.

Instead she gave a slight frown and asked in a slightly annoyed tone, "Why are you blocking my way?"

Sha Tongtian replied, "I want you to tell me which school you belong to and why you came barging into the palace."