Chapter 12

12 = practice

Sophia's POV
Okay. WHY AM INSO FREAKIN NERVOUS?! You're just going to hand it over the teacher and then wait until she approves it. Then you can star practicing right? Atleast, maaga kayo matatapos!

I knocked on the door of the faculty room and waited for my teacher to come out.

"Uhh, Hi miss! Uh, I was just going to pass the script that Darren and I made and agreed on ." I said handing over tge paper to her.

"Wow! Ang bilis nyo naman ata gumawa? Na proofread nyo na ba?" My teacher asks. I just chuckled nervously and nodded.

"Uhh, actually, after your period, I was halfway through the script. When I got home, I decided to finish it. Tutal, wala naman akong homework eh. So yun, after that, I went to Darren's house and we proofread it." Explaining everything that happened yesterday afternoon. And she just nodded while reading the script.

"This is really fascinating..." My teacher said, praising my work. I just hope that my teacher approves it.

"Okay, wow. I agree, there were no mistakes in grammar and spelling," she said.

"But, if Darren doesn't know how to express and project these actions, you teach him. You're part of the Theater Arts Club right? So you teach him." I just nodded and went to class, which is Mrs. Buenaventura's class. I sat beside Darren cause, partners, Duh.

"Oh hey, you passed it already?" He asked and I just nodded.

"Oh, Darren? Are you free later? Mrs. Buenaventura said that we could already practice at para maturuan kita mag-acting." I said to him.

"But I don't know your address!" He whined. God Bless this boy.

"I'll text you the address later. Now, hush." I said as our teacher walked in the classroom. Our teacher greeted us and we greeted back.

"Today, we already have one pair who passed their script," she started.

"Please stand up," she said, referring to us. We stood, following what our teacher said.

"So, as you can see, our second activity will be acting. Later, dissmissal, Darren and Sophia may already practice so they can have more time to memorize the script and practice. Our performance will be on July 15." She said and looked at Darren.

"Told ya so." I mouthed to him and he shot me a thumbs up. Ok.

Fast forward
(bc i dont wanna make the lunch very detailed so yea.)

I went home immediately and changed in my hanging shirt and sweatpants, made my hair in a messy bun and then got a snack for Darren and I later.

darrenespanto1:bruh whats your address?

Oops. I forgot -.-.

_sophiaisabel_: ************. Okay?

darrenespanto1: Okay.
_______________________
Fast Forward
I heard my name being called outside by a voice which I think I know.

Darren.

He's here. I opened the gate then I lead him inside. I offered him water (that's what he wanted when i offered him juice so yea). We started practicing by 4:45. Then the part comes when I need to look in his eyes, but then I felt a wave of dizziness. The next thing I saw was darkness...

//
A/N
aloha.
i wuv yuuu
💓😛