Chapter 19

19 = sleepover!!

Sophia's POV
I woke up to the sound of Darren talking to someone on the phone.

"Hmm... Yes po, tita... Sige po..." He finished. Wait, Tita? Who is he talking to?

"Oh ! You're awake! Good news!!" I just smiled at him.

"What good news?" I asked him.

"You're going to sleepover!! Eeeek!" He squealed like a girl. I always knew he was gay. JOKE HAHAHAHA. But who was he talking to?

"I was talking to your mom awhile ago and they brought you clothes. They're already in my room," He said, reading my mind.

"And no, I didn't read your mind." He finished. But—what the?

"Okay first of all, HOW DID YOU READ MY FREAKIN MIND?" I asked him.

"I told you, I wasn't reading your mind." He said to me while playing COK in his phone.

"Okay, second of all, I WILL NOT SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM. NO EFFIN WAY." I said, emphasizing the words 'your' and 'effin.' SERIOUSLY, I WILL NOT SLEEP IN HIS ROOM.

"Oh yes you will." He said smirking and wiggling his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes.

"And third, my parents are very strict when it comes to me, sleeping over at someone else's house so how did you do that?" I asked him and raised my eyebrow.

"I have my ways, honey." He said like copying a fairy Godmother or something.

"One last, dude, are you gay?"i said, trying very hard not to laugh. He quickly looked at my direction, fighting the urge to strangle me.

"Nuh-uh, you can't hit a girl." I said in a 'duh'-tone.

"Oh yes I can." He said looking at me like I was his prey.

"Ayyy, joke lang. I said that because you squealed like a girl kanina. And you acted like a fairy Godmother." I said slowly stepping backwards.

"RAAAAAAWR!" Darren suddenly chased me. I screamed and screamed then bumped into a corner.

Oh no, dead end.

He was getting near when I decided to distract him.

"Look! I cooked adobo!" I said quickly pointing to the kitchen. He looked at the direction I was pointing to and I quickly went inside a room. I didn't realize I was in Darren's room. Wait, DARREN'S ROOM? Nvm, i locked the door so that he couldn't get in. I also called Dani. Pinayagan naman ako ni Darren eh. Sooo ok lang.

"You're not going to stay there forever!" He sing-songed.

"Oh yes I will!" I replied, copying his tone.

"I'm going to get youuu!" He said making his voice creepy.

"No you're nottt!" I said locking myself in his cabinet since i fit inside. 😂

Why? Because I know he has a key to his room. I heard his keys dangling. Yep, I was right.

I heard a knock on the door in the living room, which I guess was Dani

I quickly got my phone and texted her,

To; Deynihh
BES help mee! Darren's like a psycho trying to chase me and probably going to kill me.

From: Deynihh
Bakit? Where are you?

To: Deynihh
Darren's room.