Chapter 14

14 = group study

Sophia's POV
*yesterday*
I woke up, feeling heavy and saw a note on my table. It said,

"If you are reading this right now, please drink your medicine. You have fever. Let's just practice when you're already fine. I'll just see you tomorrow dissmissal to help you with the assignments you (will) miss. Get well soon, bestfriend. -Darren."

Awww. He's such a sweetheart. I drank the medicine and went to my room to rest.
//
Darren's POV
I took down all the notes and assignments she missed. Well, we're classmates in all of our subjects. So that's an advantage to her.

Fast forward

So here I am, walking with Karlos on the way to Sophia's house. We were awkwardly quiet. I took out my phone and texted her.

Darren: HEYYY i is on da way there with someone😁

After 30 seconds, she replied.

Sophia: yea, yea. JUST HURRY UP YOU DIMWIT OR ELSE IM GONNA SLEEP.

I just laughed at her reply. Finally, we arrived.
//
Sophia's POV
Darren: HEYYY i is on da way there with someone😁

The heck?! He brought someone?! IM GONNA KILL HIM WHEN HE GETS HERE.

Sophia: yea,yea. JUST HURRY UP YOU DIMWIT OR ELSE IM GONNA SLEEP.

I'm serious. I decided to fix myself since I was still in my yesterday's outfit when I passed out. Magpu-punas nalang ako, since I still have fever. A little bit. After that, I change into my hanging shirt and sweatpants. Right after that, I heard a knock on the door, assuming it was Darren.

"ATEEE! MAY BISITA KA!" My sister shouted. "I KNOW!" I shouted back. I opened the door and saw Darren. Wait, I thought he  would bring someone over?

"I thought you will bring someone over?" He just smiled at me. WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?

"Surprise!" I heard a familiar voice which is from—JK? What's he doing here?

"Awww JK! What are you doing here?" I said while hugging him.

"I'm studying in Bleu Academy!" That made me shocked and squealed again.

"Ate! Ano naman niyan ang ingay mo! Hi, kuya Karlos! Hi kuya—OMYGAD DARREN ESPANTO AAAAAAH!" Goodness. Julia ran over to hug Darren. God Bless this child.

"Hi!! You're so cute! What's your name?" Darren asked Julia.

"HIKUYADARRENIMJULIA.OMGILOVEYOUVERYMUCHIDOLPOKITA." My sister said so quickly that she lost her breath.

"Psh. Julia, balik ka na sa room mo. Continue your assignment na." I demanded her and she just rolled her eyes

Why you little!

"Okaayy, let's get this over with. I really want to rest." I said while JK was the first one who went inside and made himself at home. Haist, I get used to this.

//
Fast forward

"Thank God, we finished. I'm very exhausted." I said while leaning towards the left which is JK, and he moved causing my face to literally face the floor. We were sitting on the floor and on my left is JK, who is now laughing at me, and on my right is Darren, also laughing at me.

"Pasalamt kayo may sakit ako." I murmured.

"Oh Sophia, if you only knew what happened this morning," JK said looking at Darren. What happened?

"Tell her!" JK said, trying to hold his laugh.

"Well, since you were absent, I went to school alone. Then, when I arrived, girls chased me. Good thing, there was Karlos." He explained. I see, JK saved the life of Darren. DarLos fan here!!

"OMG, DarLos!" I said making the hearteu. They just laughed. They went home.

//
A/N

vote

comment

share

i wuv yuu💓