Y'all the bestttt, lol continue giving feedback. Trust me it's greatly appreciated (: I have a feeling this book may be better than the first lol i am more experienced now.. ya' know? oh and and a little reminder.. you may find this chapter boring, sorry /:

During second period in Mackenzie's chemistry class, everyone was outside doing experiments. Her partner was a girl names Patrice. As Patrice put the Altoids in the cocoa-cola bottle, Mackenzie put her glasses on and put her phone back in her pocket.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" Patrice said to Mackenzie.

Mackenzie slightly rolled her eyes. "What is there to do, you put a mint in a drink and watch it explode..."

Patrice exhaled, wishing she got another partner. The bottle began to erupt and brown suds were everywhere.

"Good Mackenzie and Patrice... how long did it take for that to happen" Mrs. Thai asked.

"About forty five seconds" Mackenzie lied, smiling.

Patrice felt bad for snapping at Mackenzie when she did actually do some work. When all she did was lie about the time.

Chemistry was over and it was time for lunch. Mackenzie dreaded lunch, Taila always wanted her to sit in the cafeteria with her. Taila was always loud and had a bunch of people sitting with them at the table.

"Ewww they fucked?" Taila cooed. Taila and this girl by the name of Remi were talking. Remi was one of the biggest hoe's in the school. Mackenzie thought she was a sweet girk though.

"Ummm uhhhhhh! Look at Laron and his crew over 'dere tho'" Remi said and all the girls eyes went across the lunch room to the table with a bunch of boy and Laron was in the middle of the commotion.

"Lets go over there.." Taila chanted. Remi was down, Remi always went with the flow. She didn't care.

Both Taila and Remi looked to Mackenzie "You coming orrrr?"

"Ugh I guess I don't have a choice" With that being said thee girls all got up. A couple of the dudes notified Laron that the girls were coming over.

"Hey.. Shawn, Michael, Lewis and Laron" Remi smiled.

"Sup.." Shawn replied. Michael nodded his head and Lewis put his hand up. Laron didn't say anything, he was focused on Mackenzie.

"Hey Mackenzie.." He spoke with a wave.

"Hi, Laron" Mackenzie replied. She was bored already and hungry. She didn't want any school lunch and going off campus was the only option left.

"Taila and uh Remi? I am about to go hit up Mc Donald's really quick"

"Alright!" Taila replied.

"Cool!" Remi said.

"Can I go with you? Matter fact how about we both go and take my car?" Laron suggested.

"Um sure..." Mackenzie trailed off. Laron smiled and the two of the walked out of the cafeteria. The two got to the student parking lot and Mackenzie waited for Laron to show the way to his car. Laron got his keys out and unlocked the doors. Mackenzie scanned the lot and a black Dodge Charger srt8 lit up. Mackeznie assumed it was Laron's and she began to walk to it.

Laron opened the door for her resulting in a small, sweet 'thank you' coming from Mackenzie's mouth. He made his way to the driver's side and started the engine. 'Ayo' by Rich Homie began to blast throughout the car, Laron turned it down then faced Mackenzie.

"So what's up Mackenzie?"

"Nothing chilling. You?"

"Not shit... I'm ready for this game Tuesday tho', you coming?"