This is the full chapterr.. honestly, I have been thinking about a break from wattpad. I don't yet. but comment and vote. & excuse the errors.. and you shouldn't feel a need to comment if there are some errors. keep in mind that I am not an Award Wining Author. This book isn't going to be on the shelves of your local Barnes and Noble. With that being said... Happy Reading, love you guys (:

"Dad she told me her parents were gone for the weekend and plus I didn't plan on her giving me head dad... I really didn't" Kadin bowed his head. He was slightly ashamed of his actions for once.

"Mhmmm..." Kavon replied.

Out of no where Kavon backhanded Kadin. Kadin held his stinging cheek, looking at his father. Kadin knows that he has to change some of his way, but he can't help it. It's in his genes, his father's genes.

"Son I love you to death I swear I do... but there is some things that aren't acceptable"

"mhm you too..." Kadin mumbled as he got up, exiting his room going to the bathroom. Kavon followed behind him going into his own room where Eva was laying down on her belly. Kavon crept up to his wife smacking her behind, and watched as it jiggle.

"How'd it go babe?" She spoke into the pillow.

"Good... I guess he gets the idea" Kavon replied going into the bathroom.

Kavon knew what type of kid Kadin was but his time he has went too far. Hopefully in the future Kadin will grow up from these antics.

*

Even though Mackenzie was late to Laron's game, she didn't mind making a grand entrance. She entered with just Kaylin with her. Kadin wouldn't talk to anyone so she just let him alone. Mackenzie wore black leather leggings, Jordan Taxi 12's with a school shirt.

"Aye Princess.. imma go ova' 'dere" Kaylin said pointing up to the top of the bleachers were a few girls and boys were.

"Bye" Mackenzie said shooing him off.

He smirked then tried to kiss her cheek, but she put her hand over her mouth to block.

"Ugh stuck up ass"

Mackenzie mugged Kaylin as he walked away from her. After her brother left, Mackenzie looked at the bleachers to see if their was a seat. She found a seat on the front row. Mackenzie sat down going on her phone to check it. Locking her phone, she looked up at the game. Her school was in the lead, now she was looking for Laron.

Found him, she thought to herself.

Laron was number five on the team. Laron looked at Mackenzie while running to the goal and smiled at Mackenzie. Mackenzie smiled back waving.

Meanwhile in south Tampa Travis was in the car asking God o forgive him of this sin he is about to commit.

"Young blood you sure, you want to do this because once we're in the house... there is no coming back"

"I'm good" Travis reassured him.

Trent chuckled nodding his okay "Okay"

Travis was in the car with Trent who was the driver and Vinny. Travis was trying to get put on with a well known drug dealer but not with selling drug. To kill people, a hit man. If you didn't have that money you owed in a week Travis was going to be the one you dealt with.

Trent parked a block away from the apartment complex. Trent looked in the back at Travis before handing him the 9 millimeter gun. Travis already had the information on the man and the rules were simple, leave no witnesses. Vinny exited the car first and Travis followed.