12ϟ

Excuse any errors, I'll T R Y to have the next chapter done by Monday. this book is kinda coming to an end /:

Enjoy! oh and Travis in the MM!

*

"You went to Laron's house lastnight but got something going on with Travis, but that's none of my business" Kadin said peeping his head in mackenzie's room.

Mackenzie groaned out "Shut up! and get out!"

Kadin shut the door, going on about his business.

This morning Kavon was running a few errands, so therefore he wasn't home. To Mackenzie it didn't even feel as if they would be leaving tonight. Mackenzie planned on spedning a few hours with Travis before she would have to leave. Everyone was packed and ready to go. Her grandmother and grandfather left for the Bahamas early in this morning.

Mackenzie got up doing her normal routine. Which was shower, brush teeth, wash face and put her hair up in a ponytail. Mackenzie exited her room going downstairs. Once she got downstairs she noticed that her mother was sitting on the couch, in the living room, on the phone. Mackenzie, being nosey began to listen.

"What do you mean he got shot Kavon?" Eva yelled into the phone.

"......"

"I swear if this has anything to deal with your occupation K it's gone be me and you.. I can promise you that"

"....."

"If my brother is dead ugh I swear alllllll hellll would break lose!"

"........"

"Yeah the kids got their shit together, but back to what we were talking about.." Eva stepped out the back door onto the back porch. Mackenzie wondered what is going on with her Uncle Evan but she will soon find out.

Mackenzie looked down at her vibrating phone and saw Travis was calling. She answered the phone bringing it to her ear.

"Mackenzie?"

"Hey Travyy what's up?"

"What time you want to go to lunch at Chilis?"

"Ohhh how about" Mackenzie looked at the time on her phone then replied "Umm is two fine?"

"Yeah that's perfect see you then ba- Mackenzie"

The phone call ended and Mackenzie smirked because he almost called her bae. He thought she ain't catch it but she did. The time now was twevle forty five and Mackenzie had to flat iron her whole head. Once she hooked up her flat irons, she connected her phone to her beats pills and began to blast. "Freak No More" by Migos began to blast.

She's a stripper naked dancer but she's begging me to wife her,

When the first time I met lil' mama she was a one-nighter,

Hell nah, I don't love nun' but my money and my rifle,

At the top like Eiffel Tower, I told her to beat it

You would have thought she was Michael!

She don't wanna be a freak no more,

She don't wanna take molly, get geeked no more,

She don't even wanna strip no more

She don't wanna see the pole

Cause young nigga walking straight in with the gold