It's been a minute.. I know sorry, a lot is going on right now. thanks for all the love and support

Enjoy!

*

"Princess ya' know your birthday is around the corner, what you are you thinking about doing?" Mackenzie's grandmother, Karen asked.

Clearing her throat Mackenzie spoke "Uh we was thinking about a cook out.. right ma?" Mackenzie looked to her mother to see if she would agree with her. Eva nodded her head smiling.

"Yeah K and I talked it over and that's what we'll probably do" Eva chimed in.

Mackenzie, Eva and Karen all went out for lunch. Mackenzie left school early, she just simply didn't feel like being there.

"Grandma I have a show Friday you coming?"

"Yes baby, you know I am. Eva told me last weekend..."

"Speaking of my little brother how has he been doing? I haven't heard from him.." Eva asked her mother, hoping she would know.

"He is fine, he stays to himself mostly. You know he has a little boy on the way, li' nigga ain't tell nobody" Karen spoke balling up her napkin, she used to wipe her mouth.

Both Eva and Mackenzie's mouths dropped.

"The hell?!" Eva exclaimed. "Why he ain't tell anyone.. I'm going to give him a call. Tonight!"

"Good luck on him answering" Karen giggled to herself.

Mackenzie just looked at the two as they continued their conversation. Why is her uncle going MIA on the family all of the sudden. Evan was never like this. Looking down to her phone, Mackenzie was currently texting Travis and Taila. Mackenzie is going to be with Taila this afternoon. Taila was going to take a pregnancy test to be sure that she was pregnant.

"Baby I'm going to head back to work okay?" Eva said as she face Mackenzie. They all were outside of the cafe they recently had lunch at.

"Alright ma, I love you!"

"I love you more baby!"

Mackenzie got out her keys then made her way to her car. After starting it she scrolled through her Instagram time line.

Wana come thru real quick?

Smiling Mackenzie began to type replying to Travis.

Where you at?

Travis replied at home but they agreed to meet up at the park. Mackenzie looked down at her attire. A nice peach colored floral romper from Forever 21 along with gold Tory Burch sandals and gold jewelry from KAY. Mackenzie's hair was down but in crinkled waves.

Mackenzie got out the car locking it behind her. She began to winder around the park looking at the children play, it was a very beautiful sight.

Feelings two arms wrap around her, Mackenzie gasped and Travis laughed.

"Move!" Mackenzie snapped turning around.

Travis chuckled then spoke "Sup? Why you so hostile"

"I am not" Mackenzie said in her defense "I just didn't know it was you"

Travus went around the other side and sat by Mackenzie. He looked her up and down slighty with out her noticing.

"You look nice today" He smirked.

"Thanks Travis" She smiled back, taking in the complement.

"Figured out what you doing for ya' birthday yet?" Travis asked, taking a seat beside Mackenzie but not too close.