Tickets & Flights.

Shawn.

I woke up the next morning to see Amanda not next to me anymore.  I got up from the bed and stretched my arms out.

I walked over to my backpack and threw on a shirt.  In my head all I could think about was how I was leaving Amanda behind to go on tour with Cimorelli.  If only she could come with me because something that I didn't tell her was that I already bought her a ticket.

I walked out of her room once I brushed my teeth and made myself presentable, and figured she would be downstairs.  When I got into the kitchen, the only person there was her mom.

"Morning Ms. Harris," I smiled while grabbing a muffin off the counter.

"Good morning Shawn," her mom said while getting up from the table to wash her dish.

"Amanda should be home soon I think she's walking home with Isabel," she said and I checked the time to see it was three in the afternoon.

"Wow did I really sleep that long?" I chuckled and she nodded.

"Guess so, but due to your busy schedule it makes sense," her mom replied and I nodded.

"Possibly, but anyways, can I ask you something?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course," she smiled and I nodded.

"Well I just wanted to know, because I really don't want to be apart from Amanda for so long, so I was wondering if she could come with me?"

"I'm sorry Shawn, but the answer is no," once she said that, my heart dropped, but I wasn't going to give up.

"Please? I mean she only has two weeks of school left, and she already had her finals.  I'll make sure nothing happens to her.  Please," I begged and her mom went quiet.

"Alright fine, but if anything happens to her, I will squash you as easy as I can squash a grapefruit," she assured me and I nodded.

"Yes ma'am," I said with a small salute.

Moments later, I heard the front door open.

"Oh best friend!" I heard Amanda's voice ring out and I walked over to the front door to see her as well as another girl.

"How was school?" I asked and the girl who was with Amanda looked up at me.

"Y-you're S-Shawn M-Me-Mendes," the girl stuttered and I just nodded at her.

"Um alright Shawn, this is Isabel," Amanda said and I nodded.

"It's nice to meet you Isabel," I said and held out my hand to her.

She took it and pulled me closer to her.

"Did you know I'm your wife?" She questioned and I backed a little bit away from her.

"Haha she's just kidding," Amanda said while pulling Isabel away from me.

"Um no I'm not! If I was then I wouldn't be wearing this ring dumbo," she said and I just nodded as she held out her hand with a ring on it.

"Right...um okay, well anyways can I talk to you really quick?" I asked Amanda, but I'm pretty sure Isabel thought I was talking to her.

"Of course we can!" Isabel said and I laughed to myself.

She really is adorable.

"Okay Isabel, why don't you go help my mom in the kitchen?" Amanda said and pushed Isabel away to the kitchen.

"Alright...bye Shawn!" She said and I just waved her goodbye.

"Okay so what do you want to talk to me about?" She asked and I reached in my pocket for a ticket.

"Well you know how I'm going to be gone for a long time, and I really don't want to be apart from you for that long since you know, best friends can't be separated, so I was wondering...if you would come with me?"

"Shawn," she mumbled and looked down at the ticket in my hands.

"SHE'S IN!" I heard Isabel yell from the kitchen and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Amanda?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"I would love to best friend," she smiled and engulfed me in a hug.

"Thank you," I mumbled while kissing the top of her head.

This is going to be one hell of a trip.