Going Down.

Amanda.

Currently I was sitting at lunch with Isabel who was showing me pictures of Shawn.

"Look at him! If that doesn't make you pregnant then I don't know what does!"

"Oh my lord you have problems," I trailed off while scrolling through twitter since Shawn basically harassed me to get one.

In literally two seconds, my phone started blowing up.

"Amanda?" I heard Isabel mumbled as she went through her phone.

"Look if it's another picture of him shirtless I don't want to see it," I mumbled while going through my numerous amounts of tags.

Shawn just wrote a song about you!

Oh my gosh!

I need a ship name!

Shawn's new song leaked!

So are him and Amanda dating?

Those were just a few of the mentioned ones that I was able to go through.  I clicked on the link that everyone had tagged me in and put my headphones in.

"And I love it how she's honest
You don't find that nowadays
She's not even drop dead gorgeous
But she kills me anyway, oh..."

I dropped my phone once I heard that little snippet.

"Amanda," Isabel mumbled again and I turned to her.

"What the hell!" She screamed and threw her phone on the table.

"He wrote a song about you! What the hell! I told you that Shawn guy liked you!" She yelled which caused everyone to look at us.

"Isabel, be quiet no one else knows," I muttered and she sat back down.

"So you gonna text him?" She asked and I nodded.

"Later though," I said and she nodded.

In my head all I was thinking about was how he wrote this for me.  But he couldn't have could he?  I mean he did say he did, but this is a freaking love song.

To be honest, I don't really know my feelings towards him.  Like he's a nice guy and he's basically my best friend, but I can't imagine myself with him.

If I did it would just be weird. I pick my phone up, and since it was the end of the day, I decided to just go home.

"Amanda? Where are you going?" Isabel called out.

"Home," I muttered and started walking off.

"What about math?" She asked and I shook my head.

Oh yeah, did I mention I'm a good liar, and to be honest after this, I didn't want to be at school right now.

I stormed out of the school not even caring about the looks I was getting. I pulled up Shawn's number and texted him.

Text me right now. We have something we need to sort out.