Little Things.

Amanda.

(Four months into tour)

"I love you, you know that right?" Shawn whispered as I climbed into bed with him. 

"Of course, and did you know that I loved you?" I questioned while placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"I did know that," he chuckled while pulling me into his arms.

"I can't believe all of this really happened," I mumbled while intertwining our hands together.

"What do you mean?" He said while playing with my fingers.

"Us. You know like we simply just met over text, and now look at us," I said and looked up at him.

"Well some things were just meant to be," he smiled and placed a small kiss at the top of my head.

"I just hope nothing goes wrong you know? I mean I love you so much to let anything bad happen," I whispered and just those little words made my heart clench.

"I worry about that everyday," he said and I just looked at him.

"You worry about that?" I asked and he nodded.

"I worry that one day you'll realize that I'm not good enough for you, or that all of this long distance will cause us to drift apart. It's almost like high school drama."

"Yeah well right now, let's make a promise that nothing and I mean nothing will ever come between us," I said while moving on top of his body.

"I promise," he said wit a smile and I reached down to kiss his sweet lips.

"I promise too," I whispered while brushing my nose against his.

I looked over at the clock and then back at Shawn as he let out a loud yawn.

"We should probably get some sleep now huh?" I said with a small laugh.

"Or we can do something else," he said and gently pressed his lips to mine while flipping us over.

"Well what do you have in mind exactly?" I snickered while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I was thinking we could make our promise official if you know what I mean," he smirked and I just shook my head.

"I'm afraid I'm going to need a little bit more information sir," I giggled and his lips instantly started attacking my neck.

I bit my lip from the sensation I was feeling and groaned when he pulled away.

"Get what I'm thinking now?" He said and I nodded.

"Alright Mendes, you're on," I said and pulled him down to kiss me.

This is gonna be one hell of a night.

Lauren.

I sat in the living room of our hotel room with Dani just watching some TV. The whole room was silent until I started hearing noises coming from Shawn and Amanda's room.

I looked down at Dani who was already plugging her ears.

"Gross," she mouthed and I just laughed.

"Tell me about it," I said while rolling my eyes.

Why couldn't that be me and Shawn?

I literally have done nothing to destroy this girl, but I trust that I'll find something. Just then, I heard an annoying buzzing noise on the counter of the kitchen.

I got up from the couch and went to go check what it was. I saw Amanda's phone perfectly laid on the counter. I smiled to myself when something clicked inside my head.

Lauren you are one smart little being.

I grabbed her phone to see what the buzzing was for and saw a text message.

So gorgeous when can I take you out on that date? ;)

"This bitch!" I muttered to myself which caught the attention of Dani behind me.

"Language Laur! Don't make me tell Christina!" She huffed and I turned to her in annoyance.

"Oh shut up Danielle you say a lot more bad words than me," I said and she just rolled her eyes.

I turned back to Amanda's phone.

"So you've been talking to someone named Nick huh?" I mumbled to myself while slipping her phone into my pocket.

This is bound to get interesting.