Chapter One

*Nicki's POV*

I wake up in my new home and realize this is it, I'm not in Texas anymore. Bey and I really moved to a whole different state with no family besides ourselves. I need to go find Bey.

I walk to her room and lay in bed next to her.

"Bey, wake up." I say as I rub her arm.

"What Onika?" She says trying to shoe me off.

"Bey, I'm scared! We have no jobs, and we just moved to a different state! We have no family, no nothing" I say as I cuddle next to her.

"Nicki, you're a hair dresser. Not to mention the best one I know. As for me, I'm the best dancer in the world. We'll find jobs in no time." Bey says trying to soothe me.

"I miss mom." I say looking down at my phone.

"Onika, you and mom fight like cats and dogs. And I guess I ain't getting anymore sleep." Bey says getting up and giggling.

"ugh" I say under my breath and walk downstairs to get me something to eat.

As I'm making my eggs, Bey comes down doing some weird ass dance move. She comes over to me and kisses me on the head.

"Look I'm older which means I'm wiser than you, and I know we got this baby girl." she says as she takes my eggs and starts eating them herself.

I roll my eyes and look at her, "Beyoncé Giselle, you're 1 year older than me, and those were for me."

"Onika Tanya, I'm still older." she says as she eats my eggs.

I just roll my eyes and go back to my room to get dressed to go find my ass a job. I put on some black pants with a black shirt and make sure my makeup is on point. I put my hair in a neat bun and go downstairs. As I am going downstairs, I hear Bey crying in the bathroom. I walk in, and she's standing over the sink crying.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask as nudge her.

"Onika, don't hate me." She says holding my hand.

"Oh god what?" I ask looking her in the eyes.

"I.. I..." She says choking on her words.

"What Bey?!" I ask getting anxious because I'm scared to death about what's about to come out of her mouth.

"I'm pregnant." She says pointing to the garbage can.

I go look, and there's a positive pregnancy test laying there.

"Shit." I say looking at it.

"Onika! Don't hate me!" She semi screams.

I hug her tightly and rest my head on her chest.

"Was it Jay?" I ask referring back to her boyfriend back in Texas.

"Yes, but we broke up when I told him I was moving to New York! How the hell am I supposed to pursue my dancing career at 8 months pregnant fat and ugly!?" She yells.

"Bey, we got this. You can start to pursue your career, and when you get bigger, get an office job." I say holding her tight. "How you gon tell mommy though?" I ask as I begin to giggle.

"Oh hell no! I never was a mommy's girl I'm sure she doesn't even care that I moved. And I'm not in this alone. You're the nanny!" She says begging to giggle and wiping her tears.

"Ha! ok!" I laugh as I stand on my tippy toes to kiss her head. "I'm going look for a job, as for you, you need to tell Jay." I say as I walk out and shut the door.