Chapter 6

~NICKI'S POV~

I wake up realizing im in my sister's bed. I slide out her bed, and i go into my room. I pull my hair up in a messy bun, and I put on a pair of white Nike shorts and a black V-neck with a white nike check on it. I then sit on my bed, and I check my phone. I realize i have a text message from Jay.

Jay: look Nicki, i know this may be weird, but i don't know who else to turn or talk to. i miss Bey so much, and I do want to be in the baby's life, but I can't move to New York, and I don't know what to do.

Me: You don't have to move to New york, but u can take weekends and come see the baby, or bey can go down there. You have a really good job, and I know u can afford plane tickets every weekend, and I'm sure Bey and I can use the financial help when the baby comes.

Jay: yeah, you're right, i kinda was just shocked. I'll call Bey.

Me: call her in about an hour, she still sleep

Jay: K

I roll my eyes and put my phone onside of me. just then, there's a knock on the door. I sigh, get out my bed, and I walk down the stairs which brings up bad memories from last night. I get to the bottom of the steps, and I walk to my door. I open it, and there's this man standing there.

"can I help you?" I ask.

"I know  you killed him. I know damn well he didn't fall down the stairs." He says making his way into the house, roughly pushing me aside

"uh." i whimper as i stumble back. "Get the FUCK out my house!" I say raising my voice.

"Don't stress ya pretty little mind princess, I'm not going to hurt you like Terrance did." He says grabbing my face where Terrance had hit me.

"Ow." I say yanking my face away. "Look, it was all an accident. I would never kill someone on purpose. I was trying to protect my sister and it ended in a terrible tragedy. Yes, I di feel bad, but at the same time, I just want yall crew to leave me alone! Yes i did good at selling back in the day but like i don't wanna do that shit anymore." I say being completely honest.

"Look, i just wanted to tell you that we will be out your hair. I don't want any one Terrence's drama." He says as he walks out.

I sigh out of releif, and Bey comes downstairs looking really bad and holding her stomach.

"Babe! what's wrong?" I say running to her and helping her down the stairs.

"Im so nauseous I just wanna have this fucking baby already!" She screams. I giggle because she's so early on in pregnancy.

"Stop laughing." She says as she begins to cry.

These pregnacy hormones she's having is going to drive me inside!

"Here." I say as I hand her a sprite from the fridge to help her with the nausea.

Just then, her phone begins to ring.

"It's Jay." she says as she walks back up the stairs and into her room

~BEYONCÉ'S POV~

"Hey?" I say hella confused as to why Jay is calling me.

"Baby I missed you so much. I want you back and I want to be in OUR baby's life" He says making it know that it was our baby.

"Really?!" I asked shocked.

I really thought when he said that he was gone that he was gone for good.

"Yes really and I'm going to be loyal to you and our baby and you know what, I'm going to come up every weekend that I'm not on the boat working." He says.